Question about fusing pets

I know that you need to max at least the first ability in both pets to max, but I saw on reddit a comment saying that if you don’t max second/third ability it won’t be as powerful but will still stay as max level. Is this true?

In the long run I believe it is cheaper to max all abilities before fusing, but if you just want to not ruin your pet only the first ability is fine.
Edit: If you want to know exactly what stats you will get when fusing just use the “Simulate fusing” feature here:
http://www.pfiffel.com/pets/#

Choosing to max or not the second and third abilities is basically a compromise between using more fame or more feed power to get a maxed pet. If you fuse as soon as the first ability is maxed, then all the feed power fed afterwards will benefit all the abilities, but the fame cost to feed after the fusion is higher. If you don’t fuse as soon as the first ability is maxed and choose to max the second and third abilities, then all the feed power is not counting towards leveling the first ability, but the fame cost is lower than the previous case.

Conclusion: fusing as soon as possible requires more fame and less feed power and fusing after maxing second and third abilities requires less fame and more feed power.

Im still a bit confused. Here, I’ll change what I’m sorta asking. Should i max both stats and just keep a maxed rare, or keep opening pets of the same family till I get the pet I want. If I should do the second option, should I max both stats to save fp in the long run or just max the first one.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.