Question about quitting

If i decide to quit playing realm, would it be okay to give my account away? Or would it become banned?

I would be giving it to a close friend who isnt able to put money into realm and I have put a shameful, err i guess not toooo shameful, $500ish into realm and i would hate to see that go to waste.

And I would not be receiving anything in return for the account.

dont tell anyone

Well I am just wanting to know if it is ban-able or not.

Give to your friend and say no more about it.

k lmao

Basically Account Sharing. Account Sharing is a bannable offense, just ask Mother Ship. Don’t know if we should be discussing something that is very relatable to a ban offense.

I know that you won’t be using the account anymore. But you still are technically sharing it. @Shatter Thoughts?

Just don’t talk about it. If no one realizes it, you won’t be banned. It’s like giving an irl friend something for life, it’s technically rwt, but who’s gonna find out.

pst im ur friend right
fre itens plox <3

My thought is its a question

We live in soviet Russia so sharing YOUR account can get you banned even if it is a friend. So keep it hush hush like previous stated.

Leave it between you and your friend, it’s bannable if DECA finds out and bothers to ban it, simple as that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.