Question for scamming omg

i just got fricking scammed for 2 def im soo mad!!! plz help is it bannable ??? so he gets banned im soo mad!!!

How did you get scammed? I think it is bannable if you have evidence or whatever, but also it’s just 2 def, nothing much so you should cool it down.

Just tag him as a scammer on realmeye. Not much else you can do.

All you can do is tag they as scammer like SkySlurp said and watch out next time for those suspicious people who could potentially scam.

This + you pet + your excessive use of ! and ? = Your’re not actually mad about losing 2 def, probably didn’t lose 2 def to begin with, and this is a shitpost…

##~<.<~

that post was long time ago its soo irellevant

I lost 5L in a day. Do I regret it? Definitely. Do I hunt down the muthufucka who did it? No!

Well how’d you manage to get scammed? It was 2 Def so it probably wasn’t via a key or anything the requires some level of trust it would have been via a item, just pay attention and you won’t get scammed.

What Shatter said. I’m a broke man and 2 Def is nothing. Also pay attention l, I know from experience…

You know it’s real a shit post when a shit poster is telling you so

That being so, if it is real just move on 2 Def can be farmed in like 5 minutes so it shouldent make or break you

5 minutes?!?! Its kinda sad if it takes you that long to get 2 def.

Speaking of kinda sad

Back to what I said. Goto godlands find a sewers finish it find another. That will be around 5 minutes. Even if you are farming glands it will also be around 5 minutes

You can LITERALLY get 2 def back in like 10-20 mins depending on what you do, or if you merch other pots…

oh shut up I’m rebuilding thats not fucking helpful.

You brought it upon yourself. Unneeded opinions always attract hateful responses/

This thread has been exhausted anyways, I didn’t mean to insult him I was just reinforcing the fact that this is a shitpost.

Maybe you shouldint have aggravated him then there is zero reason for any of the comments in that chain

With evidence you can report. Will it do anything? Most likely not. Is it worth the effort? Most likely not.

Learn from it and don’t get scammed again.