Question to the new players

now ik i’m not the best player myself, but i just wanted to ask/know about what the new players think about rotmg and like think what your supposed to do with for example gold (ik most new people figure that part out pretty fast, but 1 of my friend buys tops with gold)
just curios

Gold is best spend on things that are permanent such as slots, vaults and your pet.

Most value for your gold

Question to the new players

answered by 2 white stars and a yellow star xd

@OP if you’re looking for the opinions of newer players, here might not be the best place to ask since it implies they (a) know what RealmEye is, and (b) got an account and decided to be an active part of the community, which also probably means they’re no longer new.

When I started the game, I didn’t think storage was a big deal (cuz no whites and stuff). I was really interested in the mystery boxes for some reason (the st boxes), but thought gear was a bad deal. I also was obsessed with skins.

Also, just a BTW, but the forums is mostly people who at least know what you have asked. (Brain dead people like me), and anyone new probably have never been on these forums.

Edit: Damn, got ninja’ed

To answer the question, I’m no longer a new player but when I was, one of my IRL friends told me it was worth it to buy cem keys + loot drop / tier potions to farm for tops. It made sense at the time since the wording of the item description was ambiguous, plus anecdotally I did notice tons of old tops dropping. Good thing I wasn’t smart enough to steal mommies credit card then.

I used to buy colos and sell them for lifes and max oof, I’d then proceed to die the same day so I stopped that very fast. now it’s just slots and vaults and sometimes, more than I should, the mystery box. FUCK YEAH, VIRTUAL GAMBLING!

Tell him to rethink his life. And teach him the right ways.

:thinking:

usw4 north bazaar chaining pirate caves

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.