question.XX.x..x.x.x [about stat rolls]

So someone just told me something strange about stats.I won;t tell you what he said,I will just ask the question using an example.If u have 2 knights,both at lvl 20,do they have different stats(pots to max) or is it the same?

most likely different ones

and does it matter

you mean like, max stats? all knights will have the same maxed stats, but the pots you need to max will be different

For a given class*, all lvl1 characters begin with the same stats, but gain stats randomly as they level up. As a result, two unpotted lvl20 characters may have different stats, and thereby will require different numbers of pots to max.

* note that different classes have different initial stats, gain stats at different rates, and have different stat caps. Thus, this comparison can only be done between two different characters of the same class.

Especially for HP and MP, this is why the “rolling” of characters is so important.

thanks for the detailed answer :smiley:

[That’s what I do. OB]

To fill in on Bill, there are average stats for each class as well.
Most are different for each class: however, the most commonly shared average is MP, because there are only two different max MP stats: 252 (non-Robe classes), and 385 (Robe classes).
As such, the average for non-Robe classes is 195 MP, and 290 for Robe classes.
HP is the second most commonly shared average; despite vitality having the same stat cap for 11 out of the 14 classes, the different starting values screw a tad with them.
Their values are as follows:
Warrior, Knight, Paladin: 675 HP
Ninja, Rogue, Assassin, Trickster: 625 HP
Archer, Huntress: 605 HP
Wizard, Necromancer, Mystic, Sorcerer, Priest: 575 HP

You may notice that each of these values is 95 away from their max.
Therefore, you can know if you’ve got a positive or negative roll if you have Pots to Max text enabled: less than 19 life to max? Good roll. More than 19 life to max? You may want to consider rerolling if that’s what you wish.

Green numbers = good roll (+ Average )
Red numbers = bad roll ( - Average )

Just focus on HP/MP rolls
It don’t affect gameplay that much

But it kinda help when maxing

like my sorc roll +25 HP/MP which is really alot

If you want to see your roll quickly in game, type /tell mreyeball stats. It will tell you how far from from average you are (i.e. +15 HP, -4 MP, etc.)

You have to nexus tho

Related thread: Statistical Analysis of RotMG Character Stat Distributions

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.