Quiver of the Deathmage

Quiver of the Deathmage

Jester%20Bolt

A gift for an archer made by a deathmage. It eats away the souls of its victims.

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 95
Damage: 250-290 (average: 270)
Cooldown: 3.5 seconds
Range: 16 tiles
Effect: Heals +70-90 HP (average: 80) for every enemy hit
Stat Bonus: +4 ATK
Special properties: Shots pass through obstacles, Pierces targets
Fame Bonus: 4%
Feed Power: 600

Drops From: Septavius the Ghost God

Note: So let’s say you’re low on health because your Archer is so squishy. There’s a mass of monsters swarming you, and you’re pretty much screwed over five times. Fire this quiver and the monsters get damaged AND you get healed.

DOES NOT WORK ON EVENT AND DUNGEON BOSSES! (Works on Event minions)

1. Beautiful sprite. :relieved::clap:t5:

2. Either increase the amount healed to around 90-115 HP per enemy hit, add Shots hit multiple enemies or increase the damage of the weapon. Seems quite underpowered otherwise.

3. I don’t think the LOD needs another drop. Possibly add it to the Undead Lair to make it more fitting.

Uhh, you do realize that there is an actual enemy called a Deathmage right? And it would be really really strange to give LoD another whitebag. You got a dungeon with 6 whites, one from each boss oh but wait! One of them drops 2 whitebags for 2 completely different classes!

Sprite looks amazing, you’ve come a long way

Udl has already 1 white and 2 oranges

And LoD already has 4 whites and 3 oranges (excluding the Ivory Wyvern). I can see which one would be more fitting.

Fair enough

…for a measly 40 HP, because this Quiver doesn’t pierce!

For the sake of keeping this serious, let’s say that it does, considering that’s what the Note implies.
In which case, I think it’s a fairly interesting idea, but there’s lacking information everywhere.
See example above, but also

What does it inflict? There’s no listed Status effect.
If it does inflict Paralyze, then it should definitely be brought down, since that’s 15,8 MP/second of Paralyze, compared to the Midnight Star’s 22,5 MP/second of Paralyze - and that thing’s the longest one in the game!

Was this what was meant?

And of course, you knew this was coming! Description, please!!

Quiver of the Relentless
An impious quiver of unknown origin. The arrows stored within are steeped in an arcane, foul-smelling liquid.

This reminds me of the Lethewaters Quiver from Oryx’s Paracosm!

and so does this (sorta)! :smiley:
… ‘rattling with arrows steeped in stygian distillates’.

I like it though c:

I like the sprite especially overall not bad :smiley:

If it hits 1 enemy then yeh increase the heal. If it hits multiple enemies, that is an instant full health bar. Keep it at 40 but let it hit multiple enemies. 5 enemies = 200 HP. In lost halls 40 hp would be an easy full health bar.

I made the average healing +100 HP.

That’s only in the LHs though. Let’s say in the Godlands, there’s little chance that you’ll hit more than three enemies with one shot. That’s only 300 per shot and you can’t even spam it.

Yup, fixed that.

My bad. Deleted.

Pierces now.

I like idea but are we really need next drop from Boss that drop 2st 1white since abbys drop only one white?

Septavius only drops the Doombow as a whitebag currently.

Yes but drop 2 sts too! Lel
When abbys drop only dblade.
You want have very easy dungeon thats drop 2xwhite and 2xSts?

Just because the dungeons easy doesn’t mean that the droprates need to be high.

If it’s called “Quiver of the Deathmage” I still think that it should drop from an actual Deathmage. Just make it drop at a low rate, such as Bulwark, which I’m pretty sure it’s 1/600 but I’m probably wrong.

edit: I’m not a fan of this quiver, but it would be really interesting to see something drop a whitebag in the realm, as only Events and Greater Nature Sprites can. Well, with how rare ST’s are I’ll include Phylactery Bearers and Gkings too.

Deathmages can easily be farmed, the snakepit is a whole dungeon which drops potions and other low-end UT’s aswell as Bulwark.
The Deathmage dropping this as a Level 6-8 quest would be stupid. wouldn’t be ideal.

I got this suggestion a few times, and I actually thought about it. But think about it - a lowland-midland quest dropping a 600 feed power white? Let’s not do that.

I didnt said anything about a drop rate
I just said we dont need any more drops from udl!