Quiver of the Mummies

Quiver of the Mummies
Sprite (new):

Shot Sprite:

The mystical quiver of Nut, this quiver has the ability to make your enemies tremble with fear as you rush towards them.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 100
  • Damage: 230-275
  • Range: 15
  • Effect: Weak to enemies (4 Seconds) (makes the enemies’ shots do 40% less damage)
  • Stat Bonus: +2 Att, +4 Dex
  • Special Effects: Shots pass through objects, but not enemies.
  • Fame Bonus: +5%
  • Feed Power: 450

Drops From:

• Nut (same chance as a Geb tome)

Unstable would be pretty scary against enemies. Imagine randomly getting shotgunned.

I don’t really understand the utility of unstable on enemies. It will just be more annoying than helping.

Creative. I like it

Then like the OP

I agree with this notion.

I very much agree with this. With enemies that have a certain shot pattern that you have to use to dodge would make it much harder. Even Septavious’s first phase it a good example, how he shoots all the shots in a rotation, but with unstable it would be much harder to dodge all those shots. It would be useful for single shot enemies that shoot straight directly at you though.

Yeah, good point. Ill change the effect, but I like the scheme of things.
Oh, and, are the sprites any good?

Okay, i made it Weaken.

Sprite.1: bad
Sprite.2:good
Idea: good
Effect: Good
Stats: good
Drops: not from udl it would be better from tomb or something like that :confused: or maybe a new dungeon
Rating : 7,8/10

Put it in the tomb, maybe from Troom

Okay, ill do Nut, i mean, she IS an archer, right?

I changed the first sprite, and added a cool shading to only a few parts. Now is it better?

yeah its much better now :smile:

So now what would you rate it?

thats a weak sprite, really bland perhaps make it more sandy than white as mummies wraps are usually brownish yellowish. Currently there is little to no shading and a design that doesnt really stick out as a ut.

Okay, Ill make another. Good point on the color though.

How’s this one? ill make the arrow to go along with it if you say it is ok. I know other people might not be okay with it and like to go back to the original white, but I do agree that the mummy’s wrapping looks sand-ish, not pure white. Not only does it look like sand, but it drops from the Tomb of the Ancients, which would go along with the ancient Egyptian sand theme.

I like the changes you made, but you definitely need to change the description and use an underscore before and after like this

Yeah, I changed it to go along with the Tomb. lol. Okay, thanks