R/rotmg discord mods r bad

So almost a year ago i got banned from the rotmg discord for posting a meme in #memes that the mods somehow interpreted as nsfw.

This is the meme for reference:

I don’t see anything nsfw in that, its just a loud = funny meme.
All of my previous warnings weren’t inappropriate either.

Originally I was just gonna leave it at that, back in 2017 when I joined the discord waaay edgier memes were posted and none got removed.
But now I realized most of the minor update patch notes are only uploaded to that discord.
So I sent my appeal and got this:

It’s been almost a year since I was banned and I said I’m not gonna post anything again so it can’t happen again.
So how the fuck don’t they understand that I wont do it again, the only reason I said they were reported as nsfw because they literally aren’t and that I understand that new mods are hypersensitive.
Is there any way to remove the stick from the new mods ass? It wasn’t like this back in 2017-2019 so which ones are the snowflakes so I can personally get in touch with them.

If you’re looking for somewhere to see patch notes, then most large RotMG related discords have some kind of channel which posts updates. Because RotMG discord has made the announcements channel a “followable” one, it is likely that there will be other discords out there that use this feature. One example of this being SBC (in the #updates channel). If a discord uses this function, then there will be a bot posting stuff directly from RotMG’s announcement channel that’ll look something like this:

Man, you should discuss this with the mod team, because complaining here won’t solve anything. Perhaps directly talk to the team in question.

Maybe show them that your side isn’t just a lazy appeal like in that screenshot.
If you put this much effort into your appeal maybe it would’ve gone differently.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.