Ragejunior's Art

Sorc is using Mini Malus skin, Daichi Wand, Devastation Scepter, Gsorc and Geb ring.
Feel free to leave feedback and/or advice for what to do next down below!
Open to commissions(im poor).

That’s actually pretty cute!

ty!

Please consider doing art for free. Unless you’re going to be making amazing art that you’re going to pour hours on end into, I don’t think payment is necessary. If you really do enjoy art you should do it out of kindness and your love of art. There’s nothing wrong about it, but from one “artist” to another, please do consider this.

Yeah! No problem! Just said this in case anyone was looking for me to make something in particular for them, (like a discord banner, a lineup of their characters)and would be willing to pay me for it.
I’ll be welcome to any cool suggestions y’all have.

Aw, what a cutie!

“I’ll pay you in exposure,” is never a sentence that ends particularly well for either party involved.

It doesn’t, but saying “pay me life” for something that’s subpar isn’t going to end well either. I’m in no way calling your art subpar, just an example. Like I send, if you’re gonna put hours into the work there’s nothing wrong about wanting payment. Personally I just think giving away art is a nice move.

Any suggestions for what I should do next?

It’s paying for a service. You would never ask a caricurist at a theme park to do a portrait for free, so why should you ask a person online to do something for free?

It depends on the person, whether they do it for a living or as a hobby. I’m a hobbyist so I don’t care if people pay me or not, but he has all the right to ask for some compensation.

I do agree he should have more art on display first though, so people can see what it’s like before giving the money/whatever

Warrior lel ppe btw xd.

Colo sword, Jugg, Dominion Armor, Bracer.
Added a filter to make him/her look pristine.

EPIC ART BRO GG I love that drawing!!

Thanks! Any suggestions on what I should do next?

Try a knight with Scutum, Fire Dragon Battle Armor, Omni, and Cutlass.

i really like it!!! for real

the only thing that i dont know if its like that on purpose is the “face” hole, is he looking at the right?, aside of that is nice.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.