Random Assortment of Items

Some stuff I made a while back when I was ‘bored’ enjoy and if you’d like stats could be Awesome since Im horrible

Since you don’t have stats (yes, I know you said others could make the stats, but this is for complete ideas), I’ll move this to #community-hub:art.

That said, nice sprites! You should make them on the Art Maker to make them look more official.

They were created using rotmg draw but I have it save on a file so it doesnt get stealing thanks for the appreciation and thanks for the move sorry! :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity, why did you remove the border?

When I save them they instantly disappear it was made so I can outline the sprite better but I dont know how ;c

These are WAAAAAY too complex for prod ROTMG, look like items that are on pservers.

Thanks for the Feedback I’ll try my best to make them more Prod-ish as I was intending

really? they aren’t that complex? look at the new temple items, they are quite complex. And most of these are quite standard.

Ehhh, the temple items were just kind of meh for me to begin with. The wand just has particles everywhere, but the kageboshi just has excessive shading. The complexity I;m talking about here is the shapes, they are really spiky, meant to look really cool, which is good, but rotmg has less “showy” sprites in general.

Hi Antidote, its me sloth. BRING CHANGE DONT FOLLOW THE CONFORMITY OF PROD SPRITES :)))

Sloth bb I gotchu

+1 Meme

Bumps allowed? more sprites added ^

anti just edit your post to include them

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.