Random Ideas/Fixes I've come up with over the few weeks I've been back

Fixes:
1. /tell capslock
Explanation: When you do the /tell {user} command you have to use the right capitalization for each character in the users names, this is kind of frustrating when having to talk with users through different realms who have weird capitalization in their names.

2. UI for Vault + Stats
Explanation: When you’re looking in vault and enable the stats ui for your character, it overlaps, making it so you don’t see some of the vault while having the stats section open.

3. Forced server move
Explanation: When a server is full, and that was your last played server, you get forced to another server. Remove TP Cooldown when you get forced to another server. Just frustrating to have to wait 2 minutes.

Some Ideas:
1. “Ready” in Cemetary
Explanation: In cemetary the only way to proceed is to type “ready” in chat for the section to activate. I feel this to be extremely unnecessary as you are definitely ready if you entered the dungeon.
As well as this, no other dungeon has this in the game.

2. Addition to the Potion Storage
Explanation: I’m a pretty endgame user, which means I have a lot of potions stored up, so when I create a new character I have to drink a lot of potions, which is kind of frustrating to do, to drink over 100 potions in a single go, just double-clicking them is kind of annoying.

Add a button to the left of the potion, which allows you to drink the maximum amount of potions you can to that specific potion, so it’s individual for each potion.

3. Main Server
Explanation: Allow you to have a “Main Server” where whenever you go into this specific server, you don’t get TP Cooldown. Raiding is something we all do, everytime we go back to our main server we have to wait 2 minutes for TP Cooldown to go away.

Ofcourse this would allow people to switch main server and then abuse it to tp in any server straight away. Easy fix would be to only allow changing Main Server once a day or so.

4. Drops for T12 weapons
Explanation: The T12 weapons drop almost nowhere, simply just add it to some places.

I feel like these are the fixes that DECA would actually do but there are just larger issues that need to be worked on.
While we’re at it…

Add back rifts with actual rewards this time…
Give Nest/Fungal weapon drops (t12 would work)
Give some o3 minions some drops
Explain tinkerer exists

Well, T12 weapons used to drop everywhere until they removed them from DDocks, Wlab, and Cdepths :skull:
To be fair I do get more than enough of them from Wine Cellar with O3 being so popular. There’s certainly no lack of T12 weapons in the economy.
Of course, they could be added to Nest, Fungal / Crystal, Halls (MBC only) and Cults, and we can all drown in T12 weapons together :slight_smile:

Alas, this was a mildly charming mechanic that has lost its place in the game somewhat. Mayhaps it’s still appreciated by newer players who run it without being handheld by veterans? It was made pre-pets, so I’m sure with the unique “waves” concept, the breaks were more welcome when replenishing health and magic took forever. More of a callback, now…

I can definitely see the charm in it. I love doing pub cems and people just waiting to say “ready” so they can prepare themselves, like heal or drop stuff. Although I’m not as old of a player, I can understand the charm. I think I’d even be a little sad if this was removed.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.