Random Items I Made Instead of Doing My Schoolwork

• Preface:
    Sorry if some of the sprites are eyesores, its been a while sense I’ve sprited.

Seal of the Curse Breaker

png

A seal of pure quartz, it seems to bring a lightening presence over all around it.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 130
  • Duration: 5
  • Range: 2.5
  • Effect on Group: +60 maximum hp, purify, damaging
  • Stat Bonus: 20 hp
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 900

Drops From:

• N/A

More info

Not really sure what it should drop from, but I’ve felt for a while that pally, as the last ‘support’ class, needed their puri effect. Of course, now Ill have to make a lute too…

Seals of Fire and Ice

png

One fiery and raging, the other icy and protecting. How such opposites exist in harmony is unknown.

Stats:

• Proc Effect: Using your ability switches it between its two modes. Active mode is highlighted in the yellow text.
  • MP Cost: 110
  • Duration: 4.5
  • Range: 3.9
  • Cooldown: 5s
  • Effect on Group: healing/Damaging
  • Effect on Self: armored, +50 maximum hp/Berserk, +8 maximum att
  • Stat Bonus: +20 hp, +2 def, +2 spd, +5 vit/+20 mp, +2 att, +2 dex, +5 wis
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1000

Drops From:

• Inferno
  • Blizard

More info

An odd seal, one which switched between defensive and offensive modes with every use. And idea I had for a while, but finally made it.

Burning Plate-Mail

png

The magma dripping from this plate has weakened its defenses, but it adds a nice burn to your attacks.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +16 def, +7 att
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 700

Drops From:

• Archdemon Malphas
  • Abyss Idol

More info

I just felt as though we could use some more versatile heavy armors, especially non endgame ones.

Ghastly Skull

png

No one knows what this skull came from, certainly not a human though. Upon closer inspection it doesn’t seem quite corporal.

Stats:

• MP Cost: 100
  • Damage:150
  • Radius: 3.5
  • Effect on Self: Invisible for one second per enemy dealt damage, capping at 8. If twelve or more enemies hit, also grants invulnerable on self for 3 seconds.
  • Stat Bonus: +10 wis
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 800

Drops From:

• Septavius the Ghost God
  • Lair Spectral Skeleton

More info

I’m not entirely sure what this is supposed to be, I just though UDL should have another white, made a sprite, and then started typing while making it us as I went.

Upgrade Cog

png

Fashioned from an unknown material, it empowers all it touches.

Stats:

• Consumable
  • Effect: Upgrades an item (drag and drop on the item to change it.)
  • Feed Power: 400

Drops From:

• Dr. Terrible

More info

Interesting, no? It would be as rare as a white. Essentially, what this would do is slightly buff the item is was used on, causing them to both disappear and for the item to drop, with the prefix “upgraded” meaning you can no longer use a cog on it. Alternative, and with a few text changes, it could and the text “alien gear” to any item you use it on, adding more variety to that.

Makeshift Stake-Launcher

makeshift%20stake%20launcher png

A heavy hitting crossbow made for slaying the undead, it sadly has a high chance of misfire.

Stats:

• Damage: 190-215 (202.5)
  • Rate of Fire: 110%
  • Range: 6.9
  • Effect: 25% chance to not fire a shot
  • Special properties: Shots inflict exposed on target for 0.5 seconds
  • Feed Power: 900

Drops From:

• Lord Ruthven
  • Coffin

More info

Just me messing around with an alternative, more variable, way to control the rate of fire. Could be considered an in-between for the new Deathless Crossbow and Bow of the Void.

Mandible Blade

png png

Part of the son of Arachne, This blade slices through armor just as easily as when it was attached.

Stats:

• Rate of Fire: 200%
  • Range: 5.6
  • Damage: 70-110 (90)
  • Stat Bonus: +3 att
  • Special properties: Ignores Defense of Target
  • Feed Power:

Drops From:

• Glowing Egg
  • Son of Arachna
  • Son of Arachna Giant Egg Sac

More info

Just an alternative to the stinger. I’ve noticed that almost all new daggers are low range, high damage, low rate of fire, and not that that’s bad, but here’s something different.

Gotgot's Super-Duper-Sprite-Pile

Title is 11/10

The seal of the curse breaker actually looks pretty balanced.

group puri
on a pallý, too

lol no

To that, I would say what is the difference between that and a priest with high wis and a puri?

Pally will be pretty shit with the removal of direct healing and ic/ooc, no amount of stat buffs is changing that.
Aegis Armor has +21 def +4 attack. -5 def +3 atk is ok I suppose, but with the DPS meta people’ll always go for that.

Curse Breaker Seal could use some more shading. The fire part of the double seals should have a more saturated red to signify inferno instead of bronze. Burning Armor should have brighter magma. Crossbow would be annoying due to the RNG-based nature. Mandible blade should be greenish since it comes from the Son of Arachna.

The difference is none, but group puri is way too OP to begin with

Well I can see the arguement. But with some of the endgame shit out now, puri is kinda needed. Ya know? I know I must sound like a scrubby noob lmao.

They are nerfing status effect duration on boss shots but keeping the self only Puri according to the latest leak, good decision in my opinion

Seal of the Curse Breaker should drop from MBD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.