Random PC Crashes during Realm

Not an expert but I’ve had similar issues

It’s might just be the monitor crashing because a memory issue. Have you ever tried to put your pc into sleep mode when this happens and turning it back on to find a flurry of colors?

What are you using as a monitor , perhaps some kind of tv?

Just a good ol’ Acer monitor. Also, note that it’s the whole PC shutting down - it’s not the monitor crashing.

An entire crash.

That is definitely a power issue then, I have a comrade electrician and he had similar problems in his house.

His house was somewhat older and eastern European so the wiring was very faulty

But even new homes can have electrical problems

I would call an electrician have them look the output of your sockets and explain the problem

To me this does not seem to be a problem with your computer but if you really want to test that theory bring your pc to a comrades house and test it there

Yep it’s definitely a power issue. Try getting a multi-outlet with a higher output, it probably can’t provide enough power to your PC.

Slight update: I’ve switched around my WiFi adapter and PSU cable. I hope this fixes it, otherwise…well, I guess I’ll just die c:

Welp. Just crashed while soloing a dungeon (normal crash occurs during heavy-player moments, f.e. Oryx’ Castle, Shatters…) Sigh…

Make sure all of the wires are plugged all the way in, also make sure that your PSU provides enough power to your PC, I honestly can’t think of anything else that could cause this. Also, I’d go and check to make sure your wall outlet is providing the PSU with enough power, try testing it’s output, that could also be a problem.

This might be a possible cause, even if I’d find it extremely unlikely.

If it gives any extra info, the first shutdown occurred the 8th of December, 2017

That’s how it gets you, you think your safe but your wires aren’t plugged in, always check the easiest solutions first.

I don’t think the date matters.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.