Random Tinkerer Ideas

These ideas are simply quest ideas for a tinkerer that have some definite problems, but are here just for fun so the obvious problems aren’t to big a deal since this will never be added in-game

Pot Merging
Probably the most realistically implementable idea, pot merging is a simple QoL mechanic that would be extremely helpful towards F2P players and merching players
There would be 8 more daily quests, all of them would be able to be done infinitely.
There would be 3 simple merge quests requiring 2 different pots (for example your quests could be: spd+atk, def+life, vit+spd, wis+vit)
Finishing the quest would deliver the new merge pot straight to your inventory with a new sprite, for instance a AtkSpd pot would look like:
screenshot_20180125_154304
There would be 2 greater pot quests requiring 2 of the same pot, changing it into a greater pot of the corresponding type
2 greater merge pot quests requiring either 2 different greater pots or 2 of the same merge pots, for instance a Greater DexLife merge pot would look like:
screenshot_20180125_154638
And lastly, supreme pots.
They require two different greater merge pots and would rarely be made, let’s say the AtkSpd pot was upgraded, and merged with the Greater DexLife pot, then it would become a supreme pot.
screenshot_20180125_154850
These are the pots to end all pots, this one would give +2 atk, +2 life, +2 dex, and +2 spd allowing it to be sold for expensive items or stored in the vault for later characters

Lesser Quests

screenshot_20180125_164103

Adds 3 more quests to the tinkerers daily quest roll
the available quests that these could be are…
Scout the Cave (2 pirate rum)
Scout the Hive (2 bottled honey)
Scout the Forest (2 speed sprout)
Scout the Den (2 healing ichor)
Scout the Jungle (2 pollen powder)
Only 1 lesser scout quest comes a day
Dreadstump… (requires 8 Dreadstump marks) (Lesser Quest Chest (LQC)
Another dead end!?!? (requires 8 Mama Megamoth marks) (LQC)
The Hive (Requires 6 Bee Queen marks) (LQC)
The Spider Queen (Requires 6 Arachna marks) (LQC)
The Masked Menace (Requires 6 Mixcoatl marks) (LQC)

Lesser quest chest drop table
1 Guaranteed consumable and a guaranteed health and magic pot
Any loot that drops from that dungeon plus up to 2 more consumables

New Quests (just 2 new quests)

Unending Riches (3 Gold Effigy marks) (Quest Chest)
EVERYBODY BOOGIE! (1 Party God mark) (Epic Quest Chest)

Event quests

screenshot_20180125_164758

Event gods that are required to close the realm now drop marks
all quests require 6 marks
Slayer of (event god boss name here)
only 1 event quest appears a day
drops Event Quest Chest
gives 2 guaranteed pots (not life or mana)
chance at event white

Double Marks

Requires collecting pieces of tokens and then fusing them together, some of the quests are there to discourage leeching

Types of Fragments (fragments drop straight from the enemy and not from any test chest)

Guardian’s Mark (Purple Stone fragment + Red Stone fragment)
Icy Mark (4 Yeti fragments + 4 Snow Bat fragments)
Dragon Mark (Red, Blue, Green, and Black Dragon fragments)
Egyptian Mark (2 Sarcophagus fragment + Treasure fragment)
Shattered Mark (Sentinel fragment + Archmage fragment)
Puppet Mark (Huntress fragment + Trickster fragment + Chaos fragment + Pain fragment)
Burning Mark (Left and Right Hand fragments + Head fragment)
Frozen God’s Mark (Frimar fragment + Glacius fragment + Polaris fragment)
(can be fused into a mark within inventory

Quests
(all quests require 5 marks)
Brothers of Oryx
Arctic Beasts
Dragon Slayer
Pharaoh’s Slumber
A Shattered City
Pain and Chaos
The Tormented Advisor
The Frozen Gods (winter only)

Double Quest Chest
Loot from:
Oryx’s Castle
Ice Cave
LoD (easy mode)
Tomb
Shatters
Encore
Shaitan
Ice Tomb (winter only)
Guaranteed def or atk
Guaranteed spd, wis, vit, or dex

Item Texturing
There would now be 2 more quests that the requirements would be 2 weapons, for instance Staff :arrow_right: Sword

You, as a player presently have an Ancient Stone Sword and a Staff of Horror, and decides to do the quest

The staff is fused into the sword, the sword keeps the same stats but now looks like this
screenshot_20180126_152543
The staff’s colors went into the sword and then turns into the Mundane Staff. A mundane staff lacks color and has the same stats as a T0

screenshot_20180126_164936
(items that are fused into something are either Mundane or Dull and can be traded, even if it used to be SB)

What if a higher tier item is fused into a lower tier item though?

For some reason someone is taking the time to retexture a T4 wand, they use a T9 bow of fey magic though, pretty dumb right?

screenshot_20180126_152743

EXCEPT that after fusing the wand becomes the Eldritch Wand T9, it ups its tier to the tier of the fused item, and then you get a dull bow as well, however, to avoid scam attempts (when a Sky Edge Katana is fused into a sword, it looks like an Acclaim) retextured items are soulbound and thus cannot be traded.

Also, a daily login reward idea, arena tickets, for a free arena round

What kind of quests are you sugeesting for these pots?

how did you get the pictures on there? (I have set ideas and sprites but can’t figure out how to put sprites on google docx)

You can’t copy and past directly from goole docs for some reason. However, you can from word :smiley:

problem is i don’t know how to put my sprites on google doxc (i have them on paint and rotmg sprite maker)

Print screen and then crop :smiley: (How I do it but word is better cause if you make it bigger, it doesn’t look that bad)

i don’t know how to crop…
(thats probably gonna be a problem.)

still confused (i’m at the sprite maker and i hit print but what do i do from there? it won’t let me copy and paste which means i can’t get it to docx to crop.)

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pg3boKBx0oUMJYqxhLyxvNh0xHNa6ae1C8hnBlW2tos/edit and this is my docx

First find how to print screen. If you can print screen, print screen it and then use control-v to get it onto your google docs

i figured it out thx

That potion merger is going to give people virtually infinite storage in the gift chest by basically combining your pots and sending them there… I’ll pass especially for that one.

Haven’t seen anything wrong from the get-go about the other parts of the idea, so good luck!

Well, making a supreme potion requires the exact right quests from thousands combinations

Edit: no longer sends to gift chest but rather back to inventory

By biggest problem is that pirate rum actually has a insanely low drop rate in pirate caves but has a high drop rate from the epic version of pirate cave

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.