Ranking the classes based on how fun they are to play

We’ll see, once you actually show us your alleged "facts."

Dude I’ve found the backup facts.

You can’t argue with that it’s just too good. Totally the reason why I died on the Warrior. Not to me watching YouTube like an idiot, more like Warrior sucks :wink:

though I really miss my Cutlass and Sword Reskin…

fucking facts, am I right?

It’s just as good as using a fucking Decoy pet on a cloaked Rogue ( in theory).

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You have found the flaw in my plan! Any class that can’t be played blindfolded with both arms tied behind your back while listening to The Best of Nickelback for all of eternity is inherently terrible! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z2ao0raJLY

Fun fact: invisible characters do not get fire drawn towards them by decoy pets. The decoy turns off with invisibility.

proven by GHZD; if you don’t trust him, then trust noone you must

How about Ruppy?

In all seriousness, @moderators this is turning into a shitstorm. Please, I implore you, close this thread before this gets any worse.

@JimdaFish sure? idk who he is so…

Yes, we (or I, being the primary derailer here) either need to get back on track or destroy this thread.

Ruppy is GHZD’s non-Realm YouTube channel.

Well then, I trust ruppy.

How do you move the character? by smashing your forehead again the fucking keyboard that’s how. It sums ups the way he spells anyways.
Character dead? xd git gud and use paypal

All the real pros do it! Well, I gotta go sleep. See ya guys!

fucking hell

OK guys i was just saying my opinion that warior is bad but ya no need for world war 3 like fishjim said

You know de wey brotha

I think people have different opinions than me but reading them is always interesting

A post typed like this, by a guy with this profile picture: :joy:

I think it’s safe to say this is a troll and you guys are all flipping your shit over nothing.

And speaking of stupid chimp-outs:

… didn’t I tell you to stop with this shit already? You’ve been raging super hard at @Tinn for two of his threads and even made a thread of your own just to call him a retard some more.

At the end of the day it’s just an opinion on video game characters. Stop getting your panties in a twist over it.

And really, why are you guys freaking out over this thread? “Fun” is a subjective thing, why do y’all feel obligated to talk about “facts” and shit like this is some sort of peer-reviewed super serious scientific article?

In other news: I just love playing Bow classes. There’s something so satisfying about just mowing down everything that moves on screen.

The further I think about this topic, the more I start to realize that what I could potentially say about it would cause life to lose all meaning and make me seem like a binch, so I’ll just leave it at this:

It’s subjective.

As for Priest, I can tell from your description that you’ve never had a Protection Tome yet. Not that I ever got to use one (short story, told many times), but I’m pretty sure it enhances The Priest ExperienceTM by a factor of 2. Cause it doubles your defense…? Ehh? Ehhhh?

Welp, I guess we’re angry/annoyed/agitated. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

^^