Rarest item in the game?

Ok, so I was having a small debate between myself about what the rarest item in realm is, considering it used to (no doubt) be endless torment but this event has changed that completely.
Here’s a poll, feel free to discuss and comment what you chose down below.
Extra note: I’m not including any limited time weapons or abilities.

READ BEFORE VOTING: This is not based on drop rates, it’s based on how many people roughly have obtained the item

• Beekeepers helm
  • Queens stinger dagger
  • Dirk of Cronus
  • Staff of unholy sacrifice
  • Wand of the bulwark
  • Cloak of bloody surprises
  • Janus’s scrotum
  • Plague poison
  • Vile spirit trap
  • Quiver of thunder

0 voters

Those are all the non LT and non ST items that were rare in the player base and came to mind.
Please let me know if I have forgotten anything, and if someone wants to remake it with added St’s then be my guest

Rarest UT now?
Rarest white

I’ll have to agree with you on the BeeKeepers helm since you don’t see a whole lot of people either using them or have them at all.

I may be slightly biased because I’ve only ever completed one nest, and got the helm that time

I think the issue with nest items is the lack of running them. Unlike the formerly abysmal droprate of endless torment.

Helm of the Jack-o’-Naut is the rarest item.

If we’re adding collectibles I’d say there are far fewer LEGIT Gold/Silver/Bronze medals, and numbered HP pots out there.

The red bee quiver.

Its an event white from an event that no one does and you can only get it if you chose the hardest of the three bosses.

Rarest UT now?

I’m sorry to be a grammar nazi, but isn’t it a Spiteful Scutum, not the scrotum?

Stinger and the helmet are unlikely, since there were Events.

Not sure about Cronus, but I personally believe vile is harder to get due to Gship spawning once per realm.
Plague is just a heavy grind aswell as Qot, but i would never consider them the rarest tbh.

Vile and maybe Bloody are the rarest ones i believe.

Edit: Theres actually Tons of Cronuses out there, since it’s pretty old - atleast I believe this. No clue why it’s #1.

American ring should he the rarest item logically if not for duping.

As for a item you can obtain all year round it’s cdirk out of that list

The nickname for the scutum is scrotum.

What about the shuriken that drops from the Ivory Wyvern?

not rare… no one plats ninja

America Ring?

Rarest items that are in a permanent droppable state (like event whites) would be legendary eggs.

it would probably be unfair to include limited items

well, other than bulwark and plague I’ve gotten nothing on that list, while I’ve gotten 3 midnight stars. also, if you take a look at the highest base fame ninjas on realmeye, many of them if not most of them have a midnight star.

as for the bee helm, stinger dagger, and bee quiver, almost no one has them. personally, I’m thinking it’s the stinger that’s the rarest of the 3: the quiver is available without doing the dungeon and the event does get cleared out eventually, and whenever there has been a nest event I hear lots of people saying that they got the helm, but I don’t hear anyone saying anything about the stinger.

You forgot the planewalker

agonizing pain

On the list you gave, I’d say that Bloody Surprises is probably the rarest, for a few reasons:

• It’s an event white, so it has a low drop rate in the first place
  • The Sentry does not spawn every Realm, and not every Sentry actually gets done
  • Of the items given, I’m fairly sure it was the most recently added one and therefore there has not been that much time for people to obtain it.

Though I do agree with @Mynamerr - the Red Beehemoth Quiver (image) is probably the rarest UT item, considering it does drop from the deadliest of the three Beehemoths, as well as being an event white from an event that is not done very often.

At this moment if you are talking about the entire playerbase it’s probably Wakizashi of the Crossing Fires or other new UT Wakizashis. If you are talking about items that have been out for some time my money is on dirk.