Rarest Item?

IMHO

I thought the whole new assassin st set (the green, acid one) dropped from the sewers at first. I ran 30, got 3 daggers, and 4 poisons.

Once I learned the other 2 drop from the snake pit, I started running them. I filled up a whole chest of bulwarks before I got anything. Roughly 400 in I got the cloth armor. Full cleared every single one, few times 1 troom, even less 2 trooms.

Never got the ring. Just bought it from the ST chest though (not worth it, the set is kinda whack imo).

That ring is insanely rare, especially considering how many of them you can run in comparison to realm events etc.

Overall though, I think just #'s wise the Cdirk is the rarest item in the game.

I remember a video ages ago of someone spawning in 100,000 cube gods and getting nothing from any of them.

I think that video was from a pserver, so the droprates were probably different.

As someone with a penetrating blast spell, I can confirm this. That item stays in my wizardā€™s inventory and is almost never equipped (the only times I do equip it is when using a spell is for whatever reason pointless, and I want the hp bonus).

If weā€™re talking just any items Iā€™d throw in the lilā€™ oryx egg as one of if not the rarest item in the game. Behind that, not nearly as rare but fairly so still we have beer slurp. Thatā€™s excluding the new prize items made for the tomb/abyss speed runners where thereā€™s a a limit to how many exist in the game. Someone mentioned the old minor HP pots / 7 stacks but honestly theyā€™re not that hard to get your hands on.

If weā€™re talking rarest items that drop, we have legendary pet eggs. Other than that, perhapsā€¦getting a davy key from a beach bum. Considering beach bums already rare chance of spawning on top of it being a rare drop. A locked reactor while probably not as rare as those but pretty high up there.

I canā€™t really think of anything that drops from a dungeon or realm event as rare. UTs from harder to get into dungeons like the Shaitan skull would probably take the cake, still fairly common but with dungeon events and such. Omnis and crowns are probably only as rare as event whites honestly, you canā€™t go a few minutes without seeing someone with one.

More limited time dungeons with lack of keys, vanities like battle nexus whites, still not too rare. Going limited time and we have things like the bunny helm, entropy reactor, ect ect. Going limited time AND have only released once so far, we get things like the Unholy Paladin Set, Mad God weapons and I think ornament only released once?

Didnā€™t know where to put it but the Amethyst Prism Dagger is also fairly rare, I found one on an alt from like 6 years ago recently and I had totally forgotten it existed up until that point

Thatā€™s about all I can think of

In terms of rarity would it be Penetrating Blast or Jade Storm? Which one would be the bigger flex?

Just realized that I read the post wrong.

Thought it mean ā€œrarest (non-event) white bag itemsā€, so I thought it only included white bag drops.
So basically, my first answer is inaccurate.

Jade Storm because itā€™s a limited UT that drops from the Mad God Mayhem.

O2 Events : Oh boy here I come

Iā€™m pretty sure it was 500 cube gods not 100,000 heres the one that I found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5yxQfZ6dxk. 100,000 would straight up kill your computer. Pretty sure even 5,000 would

Iā€™d say the Jellyhead Trickster Skin is also up there - partially due to the undeserved unpopularity of Reef, partially because no one would keep a spare of it if they hadnā€™t already unlocked it 8)

itā€™s unpopularity is totally deserved, thanks to DECA thoughtlessly throwing it in the court.

As far as the rarest items go probably the event trophies (Tomb/Abby speed runner rings). Unless people find an exploit there are only 25 player accounts (Per speed runner ring) that have these items.

But it handles so many things so wellll!
It deserves more love :c

Numbered HP pots no doubt.

Fam, my friend and I have farmed over 600-700 thickets together (We usually do thickets instead of Oryx whenever a realm closes) and we have gotten pretty much everything EXCEPT for the spell (Yes, this means the skins and STs) even though weā€™ve finished pretty much all of those thickets (maybe an odd 10 thickets where we nexus or die due to stupidity)

Yeaā€¦this spell just refuses to drop despite it being a pretty mundane spell in general

So Iā€™m right?

still ogmur lol

now some people would argue that conflict or jugg are rarer, but you have multiple chances per realm to drop one of those

even if ogmur has the same droprate as those two it only drops from one event with a ridiculously low droprate, and even lotl has a rare chance to spawn nowadays because of all the other events deca has added

whereas dungeon whites like omni and crown are arguably more common because they can be farmed and grinded for using the discord channels

Yeah but now thereā€™s the Keyper

Just a couple players isnā€™t really a good sample size to determine drop rarity. Iā€™ve personally gotten two Penetrating Blasts, one on main/one on alt. I honestly donā€™t do Thickets all that often but Iā€™m willing to bet I was lucky as much as you guys were unlucky.

Itā€™s just pretty unreliable trying to determine rarity of drops with just your own experience, since peoples experiences differ too much and taking in consideration the law of averages and that weā€™re dealing with drop rates that are probably at least up in the hundreds here ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

That is the video!

REGARDLESS dude hahaha. I donā€™t care if it was a private server or if it was 500.

CDirk is unarguably one of the rarest items in the game.