Rate my ideas!

Im currently working on a new staff, it would be a high-RoF staff with a single shot, sort of like a laser, would you be interested in this as an idea?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If there is any interest I’ll update this thread with the item once I finish it.

So…like a T-Shot, but a staff?

Sort of, yeah.

I was thinking of a laser-gun item and thought it would be cool to have a single shot staff.

It also won’t have the wavy shots that staffs normally do.

How do you mean “laser”?

Godwhip 2: electric bugaloo?

like a literal laser beam type weapon, it would shoot a continuous beam of shots.

basically lmfao

Make a Hitscan sniping wizard or wand that would be fun, like a mini single target scepter.

lol I already made this exact same thing with a wand xd

Most people want to see it so I’ll finish it up and post it, it should be done by tonight

so did kebab

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/conducting-wand

It’s here!

Condu isn’t really a continuous beam.

Big difference between the two wands

yes but the same concept of higher RoF for lower damage per shot

I mean, if you have a higher RoF you need to lower the damage/shot

new idea; a class that doesn’t use armours and instead uses 2 rings, the ability will probably amplify the rings power.

• Very cool, Horus
  • Cool
  • Not cool
  • big dumb

0 voters

techniqually i voted big dumb but at the same time its also “cool”

bad survey

sorry, had to do it.

Event idea: Weekends where instead of having chests groups of bosses would have 2x drop chance, or maybe just 2x white bag drop chance, this could include events and could be used more frequently in dungeons such as the LH.

2x drops:

• Cool
  • Dumb
  • you have the big gay horus

0 voters

2x white bags only:

• Cool
  • Dumb
  • you have the super mega big gay horus

0 voters

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.