Rate Your Favorite St Sets

Which St Set is the overall best for the class? (think more than just endgame)

But first off:
How many St sets listed in the polls below did you actually use? (not counting reskins)

0 voters

Now, for the actual polls:
Rogue

• Vampire Rogue
  • Skuld 2

0 voters

Archer

• Treasure Hunter Archer
  • Phantom Archer

0 voters

Wizard

• Slurp Scion
  • Twilight Archmage

0 voters

Priest

• Mad God’s Messenger
  • Priest of Geb

0 voters

Warrior

• Pirate King Warrior
  • Dragon Tamer

0 voters

Knight

• Nordic Knight
  • Oryx’s Battle Attires

0 voters

Paladin

• Corrupted Paladin
  • Swoll Paladin

0 voters

Assassin

• Acidified Assassin
  • Flesh Collector

0 voters

Necromancer

• Cuboid Necromancer
  • Hollow King Necromancer

0 voters

Huntress

• Horticultural Huntress
  • Swarming Huntress

0 voters

Mystic

• Magmatic Mystic
  • Phylactery Mystic

0 voters

Trickster

• Daeva Trickster
  • Lost Golem

0 voters

Sorcerer

• Court Magician Sorcerer
  • Horrific Sorcerer

0 voters

Ninja

• Crystal Kunoichi
  • Raijin Disciple

0 voters

Samurai

• Daring Discoverer Samurai
  • Akuma Slayer

0 voters

Bard

• Storm Caller Bard
  • Angelic Bard

0 voters

Summoner

• Earthen Bulwark Summoner
  • Scientific Summoner

0 voters

Kensei

• Tidal Wave Kensei
  • Fiery Kensei (couldn’t find image of it)

0 voters

Really interested to see the results!

Just wondering… :heart_eyes:Which st set is best waifu material to you?:heart_eyes:

• Skuld 2
  • Treasure Hunter Archer
  • Archexorcist Priest
  • Corrupted Paladin
  • Horticultural Huntress
  • Swarming Huntress
  • Cursed Cursebreaker Huntress
  • Magmatic Mystic
  • Totalia Mystic
  • Crystal Kunoichi
  • Raijin Disciple
  • Daring Discoverer Samurai
  • Angelic Bard
  • Scientific Summoner
  • Ghostly Banshee Summoner
  • Tidal Wave Kensei
  • Acidified Assassin
  • Cuboid Necromancer
  • Daeva Trickster
  • Horrific Sorcerer

0 voters

*Note: I am genuinely sorry and ignorant if I wrongly assumed any st set’s gender based on their looks.

P.S. Oh, also sorry if I scarred/awakened something within you too.

Hmph. One of these days I’ll have collected every set. There’s so many that I’m one away from completion (and a few that have been that way for a loooong time… ):< )

Edit: Actually, I can’t complain. I saw the average on the poll was 5, and counting my sets awards, I’ve owned half of them exactly, with many of the rest closing in, as I said. I’m being a spoiled player :sweat_smile:

The first poll is not that useful, only showing the average. All I can tell from it is my 24 is better than the average.

Seems I’m the only one who voted for the Priest of Geb set. I just don’t like the other set much: yes it gives you much more DPS but if I wanted DPS I’d play another class. For that DPS you get the worst healing of any Tome (technically the t0 tome heals less, but it has almost half the MP cost so is more efficient), and no other benefits: no Speed boost or Speedy, no Slow, and with 80% of the stat boosts coming from completing the set much less flexibility for swapping out tomes, for a damage-centric one like Tome of Pain e.g.

I don’t actually like either of the Priest STs much, and I only went with the other one because it was a tiny bit less tedious to use. I like many ST sets, but ones like the modern Skuld and Phantom Archer were more annoying to me than fun. And I wouldn’t label most STs as “practical,” so I go with whatever’s more fun.

(Kensei was difficult, but the fact that the Tidal katana makes it hard to see is what tipped that decision)

i dont really use any st sets so i just chose based on the items i used out of the set, geb tome is the only one out of the 8 items i use so i went with that

Well, I voted for 4 because most of the sets I own, I don’t actually use >w>
Only ever used the Hollow King, Phylactery, Daring Discoverer, and technically the Swarming Huntress…?

I’ve used 17 of the sets, did not vote on classes that I haven’t used either on.

Probably my most controversial would be treasure hunter over phantom archer. (I have used both)
Treasure hunter isn’t a particularly good set, but for earlier game, like glands farming, I have a ton of fun using it.

speedy items are some of my favourite items in the game, i love geb tome, slurp scroll, new old st orb(hate long cooldowns), st quiv and all the ut ones too. so of course i voted for phantom, also i really dont like the bow and quiver.

there’s a lot of new st sets dang

magic bunny rules them all tho

(except for slurp and cube)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.