Reach the Summit! Celeste Mountain is now recruiting (all USE servers)

Heya! Im ZoeyEX, the founder of Celeste Mountain, a guild based around friendship first, and ROTMG second. My philosophy when it comes to running a guild is to create an environment where anyone feels welcome, no matter their background. Furthermore, I hope to create a community where people can get together and play video games in general, not just ROTMG. Due to this, activity in discord is a must.

REQUIREMENTS

• Be active in game (more about these reqs in our discord, for now be on at least once every week)
  • Your account must be at least red star
  • Active in our discord (more on this in the discord rules once you join!)

We also have some pretty extensive rules designed to make sure everyone feels welcome.

RULES

1. Don’t be a jerk!
    Basically, be respectful, and don’t harass others for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, hate speech of any kind is not tolerated here, including slurs which are heavily derogatory towards a certain group of people. If you are caught using hate speech, especially against others in the guild, you will be permabanned, no exceptions. The definition of hate speech that this guild uses for enforcement of rule one is as follows, and is sourced from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech : Hate speech is speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.

2. No cheating or hacking.
    This rule is fairly simple, don’t cheat, hack, or use RWT services! If you are caught using any of these things, you will be permabanned.

3. No NSFW content.
    Posting NSFW content to any channel in this guild is not allowed, and will result in a permaban.

If you can abide by these three rules, meet the reqs, and are willing to be a decent human, you are welcome to join the guild! Click here for our discord server!

Don’t forget to add what your main ideal server would be! Unless you have no preference then ignore this post :slight_smile:
Good luck on the guild!

1vcwxr-1

for about .3 seconds I thought I was seeing a post by the creator of Celeste.

When the name Summit was taken

Bumping the thread uwu

God damn great game.

Bump uwu
Note that this guild is still really new, and recruiting is going sloooooooowwww

You can make it go faster by joinin tho!

i want to join

B u Mp Ed

Sorry for not getting to you sooner! Ill pm you the discord invite link in a few moments over Realmeye pms!

Bump!
ft this amazing img:

Thank you to XFreezerx for this img!~

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.