Ready for a challenging warm-up?

The top 20 leaderboard isn’t working

The texts for the nexustutorial are wrong

Star filter should be based on legacy stars

Also keys are still sold for 99 gold :face_vomiting:

Additionally, doesn’t seem like it’s really allowing me in…it does say the season is ‘active’, yet it won’t let me enter!

Edit: It does seem to work on Flash, not so much on Steam…weird.

steam does not work

Glitch still exists where feeding your pet will give you your legacy account fame.

Darn it, fix steam

You know how in Challenger Mode anything you drop can only drop items in SB bags?
I found a loophole:

As the picture shows, if you place something in a brown bag, it can be taken out by someone else
(I didn’t try this with any eggs, but I’m sure it works with common ones).

I am posting it here so that someone from DECA can see and fix this before the upcoming challenge. Wouldn’t want it to be ruined by something like this.

ok I’m kinda annoyed stars don’t carry over

flashplayer18_sa_2019-09-25_10-25-24

that alignment lol

flashplayer18_sa_2019-09-25_10-30-53

Star rank icon from Challenger Mode misaligns the chat

Oh another thing is star filter lol, kinda wish it would save the settings between game modes but w/e, just gotta remember to turn it off in challenger.

I remember the first 10 minutes I was like wtf why is nobody talking…

Will probably give Challenger Mode a go, for the Free Pack and to do the Last Call quest (for the rogue skin), if nothing else. Though the reports of hacks working in there, and it being so P2W, really turns me off it, but it sounds like the only thing you would win is the star icon, so it’s not OP rewards that people can pay/hack to gain at least.

In-game news graphic hyping the tomb/WC event:

If you didn’t notice it amidst the barrage of updates to do with the Challenger/RIFTS game mode, there is a free pack in the shop on the normal/Original game mode which is available to all, regardless of whether you are participating or not:

The Free RIFTS Pack expires: October 1, 2019 12:00 PM (UTC), October 1, 2019 2:00 PM (Europe: Brussels), October 1, 2019 8:00 AM (America: New York), October 1, 2019 5:00 AM (America: Los Angeles), October 1, 2019 10:00 PM (Australia: Canberra)

Edit: ah I see it’s the same as the Free Challenger Pack already mentioned, only renamed to Free RIFTS Pack to match their rebranding. Well you can treat this as a free bump/reminder in that case.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.