Really low / nonexistant necro ST [drop rate]

So, I’ve got an 8/8 necro that I’ve been grinding out pieces of the hollow necro with for a while now (Probably on and off ~5 weeks total) doing whichever UDLs and rushing to smack down ghost kings whenever I possibly can.

Currently with a total combined score of 268 udl’s completed and ~95-110 ghost kings smacked, I’ve attained one of the four pieces of the Hollow Necro set. The Toga specifically. Since the set was announced to date I have obtained a grand total of 2 togas.

Is this normal? Are st drop rates actually this abysmal? It’s put me off from MotMG since I either log in with my other chars to either max them out or nab UTs, or I try my luck once more and be discouraged.

I know it isn’t a ton of udls / gkings, that much is true, but I just want to know if the other pieces even exist at this point.

big thankies

edit: fixed grinding time

I feel you, I’ve done over 300+ ghost kings and I’ve got 2 st rings but no skull :confused:

You might just be unlucky (keep farming you will eventually get one!)

Apparantly they are really that low

I know how you feel. I got the skull on like the third ghost king I killed after it came out, and I fell int love with it.

I then proceeded to immediately die and I’ve spent my life since farming ghost kings with nothing to show for it. Some people just aren’t cut out for this game.

Yeah, been griding udls pretty hard since ST’s release, got about 1000 under my belt have gotten 8 or so dbows, 4 togas and 0 staves. The staff has an abysmal droprate. I got pretty lucky with the ghost king parts ~100 gkings to get both.

I’ve gotten 2 sets

2 staffs
5 robes
2 skulls
2 rings (only 1 from gking, other from an event)

You just have bad luck unfortunately

In this case and based on the replies of others I am more willing to believe that you just have good luck.

Between when the items came in (Oct 2017, so 10 months back) and now:

I looted 6 rings from the GK before a skull dropped last month. Doing basically every GK quest I saw, and also passively looking for GKs when in and around godlands before their quest started, & staying and killing them. Couldn’t guess how many hundreds I’ve fought.

In that time from doing I guess only an average amount of UDLs - I don’t farm dbow or wis, but I do the Septavius daily quest whenever I get it - I’ve had 1 staff and 2 robes.
4x dbows in that time plus 1x from an event chest I think, for comparison.

In summary, yes ST drop rates are abysmal. I really would not recommend deliberately grinding for them, seems better to allow them to accumulate while you do other things. Don’t turn down a GK if it’s there, but it doesn’t seem fun to be every day trying to find realms on GK, waiting for the TP cooldown etc to farm them.

Same is true for the other STs, well the warrior ST at least - that’s the only other one I’ve been surprised at still not having got - released in Dec 2016, despite doing virtually every Lod I see, and getting multiples of every whitebag in there, still haven’t got the complete set. Gotta sell them ST mystery boxes somehow, I guess!

ive been grinding for the toga. ive gotten 3 staves, where as 0 togas. even got a staff on a level 17 necro ppe. died 10 minutes later :confused:

Sucks. I have 1 atm. :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont mind not having any togas, since i got enough robes from this event alone.

Didn’t realize u left the guild. (Off topic, sorry)

My guesses for ST’s in general:
Ring: 1/250
Armor: 1/500
Ability and weapon: 1/1000

I’ve got 2 rings and 1 skull, no staff or toga ever, probably 3-5 dbows in that time.

I see the purpose of ST’s as twofold: to sell mystery boxes, and to give players who already have everything else in the game something to do.

You mean… *ahem* UTs in disguise?

I’ve gotten 3 rings, 1 skull, and 0 robes or staves. my udl luck is pretty bad

I did countless udls dude

what
I would say jugg and ogmur is 1/400 AT THE LEAST.

Yeah I can believe that the drop rate of the st items are 1/350 or something retarded like that.

If (almost) everybody has had the same awful time w/ trying to get the set then I guess I won’t worry about it and just get the pieces as I come across them. Who knows? Maybe this time next year I’ll at least have the ring and staff, but we’ll see.

I did less than 15 ghost kings and got a ring, and i got a staff when i was farming for a wis (i did less than 30 of those after it came out). I feel like they arent that rare