Realm and it's lag problems.(10+ second delay)

My realm has encountered this problem, where out of nowhere, it started delaying what I did. I have to wait about 20 seconds to actually go to the character selection screen. Does anyone else have this problem? I searched most of the “My RotMG is lagging a lot” threads and none of them featured my problem.

Happens to me all the time, usually happens when my wifi is being a bitch. Try resetting it

Thing is: I have pretty good internet and all other sites like youtube work fine. :confused:

Also, it’s only like that my main account, which is this one. Go figure.

Just to clarify, does your pet take like 5 seconds to catch up to you? Or 5 seconds in order for enemies to take damage?

No.

I mean, now it does. But it didn’t do that earlier.

We have different problems then lol. Sorry for wasting your time

You’re not wasting my time, don’t think that about yourself. You are a human being with the same rights we all have. You helped me in a way. :slight_smile:

Try restarting the app you use to play: quit Flash Player or your browser, whichever it is, and re-open it.

I should’ve added an emoji😂 Kinda sounds depressing after I read that again lol

Moved to #game-discussion:tech-support

Do play on the website?

Then yeah…

Play on flash projector

10/10 better

edit: changed player to projector

I play on Kongregate.

I refreshed Kongregate, logged out and in, refreshed my browser, and still nothing. I don’t think there’s anything I can do. :confused:

Welp, now it’s happening on my alt as well as on my main. :angry:

Mega rip. It very well could be you wifi (;

you’re*

Your*

Apparently, it’s just the horde of players in spawn…huh