Realm and it's lag problems.(10+ second delay)

its like 4 am im usually the one correcting grammar lmaooo

I’ll try playing on steam, see if it’s the same there.

Now my fucking steam doesn’t load…great

Try using flash projector 18? A lot of us use that because its quite known to be good for flash games (who would’ve thunk, eh)

Great idea, but how does one download it? I’ve had random popups (not the bad kind) when starting up my computer saying; “Download flash projector”, but I’ve always just ignored them.

There’s one link on the forums. Try searching it using the engine up there

Thank you.

Uhm…I have flash projector 18 open now, but it’s just a white screen with some options at the top of the program. What do I do?

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

Nevermind, I get it now.

the thing is, my lag is in game while in godlands and stuff, it starts lagging and i just died on one of my best characters with pixie and fplate because it started lagging in the middle and i couldn’t back out. so annoyinnnggg like im kinda done with the game after that cuz that’s almost all i had

:expressionless:

OH BOY YOU BET

You don’t know how hard it is to find the guide that will actually help you.

Good thing I went on MotherShip’s channel, and would you look at that. He has a good guide on it.

And what do you know?

I said it 3 times now

What you’re doing is for example; Telling a level 1 to kill the marble colossus. “COME ON! JUST KILL IT!” I understand you’re trying to help me, but I’m running into problems that you wouldn’t understand until you’d be in this mess.

did you tried the simple ways like flashing on cmd or cleaning your temp files? or use cclean

You didnt even see my reply in the first place

I’ve downloaded Flash Projector (Sadly Flash Projector 26), put in my email & password, but it keeps saying; “Incorrect password”. I know they’re valid, but the game just doesn’t want me to play.

Oh, I did.