Realm and it's lag problems.(10+ second delay)

Hi.

You need help, then ask simple questions. No need to be so antagonizing.

You mentioned your account was on Kong. I’m pretty sure that Kong accounts are exclusive to Kong and hence to be ported you’d have to lodge a ticket with Support.

If you use the forums search feature, you’ll be able to find multiple posts linking to the download link for Flash Projector 18.

Let us know (nicely) if you face any further troubles.

Kongregate and the web version are much worse than the other options for almost everyone so that’s probably it. I try to run fame train on web and it fricken black tiles and tp delays. On projector it’s perfectly fine.

I searched up how to do it without needing user information and KABAM, the soap scum is gone.

Pardon me, but can one share links here? I want to make my last post here saying: “Go check this guy out, his video on the topic helped me greatly. Insert link here

Shouldn’t be an issue, as it’s not blatant promotion nor is it self-promotion. If it’s relevant to the issue go ahead. Also ask mods to close the thread if the problem’s been resolved.

:slight_smile:

Video that helped me; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc9c4ha4HM0

If a moderator is looking through this thread, please close it. The issue’s been solved.

@moderators pls close dis