Realm awards [video]

Here’s a really cool video that I found on YouTube.

It has:

Funny reactions
The worst deaths possible
Insane loot
Mega oofs

Tell me what your favorite clip from the video was!

My personal favorite was every player in the tomb getting all of the items that drops from Nut.

Just a bit more polish (~10min could’ve been achieved with quicker 54321 graphics&caption interludes) and it would have been good. Dislike that they included a cheater clip in the reactions, & naming some of the clips could’ve been more inventive than literal.

Yeah that was funny to see. Also the streamer not looking for loot, then realisation dawns what they’d missed.

Yeah the cheater clip was very strange.

The difference in volume between people tharms talking and people screaming is way too high.

That " I JUST GOT TWO JUGGS FROM ONE HERMIT!!! I JUST GOT TWO JUGGS FROM ONE HERMIT!!!" was insane.

Depressed that this isn’t included

It’s funny af hearing my brothers squeaker voice

Wait I’m confused, what exactly happened?

Counting elephants with owenbeast.
(Timing poisons)
It’s how you insta’d MBC, skipping surv phase, back in 1.0.

Unfortunately his voice ended up killing 3 people, 2 of which were from our guild, and those two were our founder and co-founder.

Everyone else (myself included) also dropped a lot of hp out of nowhere, as you can see with Hoffster chugging hp pots.

Ohh that was version one mbc Lol I’m dumb

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.