Realm Calender Questions

I haven’t logged onto this game in a quite a while until yesterday. To my delight I see there is a new calender for log in rewards! So yesterday I claim my free item and play for a bit. However, today when I log on, I cannot claim the day two item. Additionally, upon searching the forums I see that there is supposed to be two tabs on the rewards page? I only have ‘login calender’. Maybe I am being a noob and doing something wrong here? Or does that fact that I still play this game from the steam client effect the calender?

This is a new calendar you missed the one last month

It works like this: For every day that you login -> +1 day on your calendar.

Both of you are kinda missing the problem, but okey.

The calendar is kinda buggy. When I first logged in today I couldn’t claim day two either, but it randomly worked after a while.
And as for the other tab, I am missing it too, so they might have just removed it or delayed it’s release.

Idk why you couldn’t take your day 2 price at the start but i can tell you that the 2nd tab (Login Streak) is missing for everyone

The first calendar was used so that players would come back to the game and now since a lot have come back… the second calendar does not have the second tab because Deca saw fit to remove it… As for you not claiming your second day… you will have to wait another day to claim it.

Thanks guys good info, I’ll just keep a look out to see if it will work sometime today.

Ehm tbh that what you said there is the biggest bullshit i saw till now
In the 2nd Tab was Nothing good and it was a Login Streak

One glitch I’ve noticed happens if you are online at 00:00 GMT. Normally when you log on for the first time in a day you get a message about the quest and can go straight there from the nexus.

But if you are online when the timer updates, at midnight GMT, you don’t get a message. You can make your own way into their cave, and the daily quest works as normal. But the login rewards have not updated. You need to log off and on again for it to advance to the next day.

This has happened twice to me, so it could be happening to other people. I.e. try logging off and on again to see if it fixes it.

I said nothing about the second tab other than that Deca removed it… do not assume things

So I found that the first time I logged into the game while the calendar was active was around 5 pm MST and now the calendar updates to the next reward after 5 pm MST every day. Not necessarily when the new day begins.

It isn’t missing, people glitches it so that they could get it many times, and It was pointless because you had to log in everyday anyways to get all the rewards.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.