Realm crashing

Fame trainers know this guy called gaydaichi. He has been crashing realms non-stop anyone reported him yet? How does he do this spamming of crashes? Spamming packet data to the server ip?

I believe it’s called DDosing and yes, people have reported him.

goes for everyone on this thread

Don;t report him. If you report him, he will just just laugh behind his screen, knowing that he can;t be ip banned due to the likeliness of playing via a proxy server, just make another accounts, and then tell his friends how fun it is and boom more ddosers.

Your so funny. What makes you think that doosh has friends?

Oooo the burn

Most ISPs change your IP every X amount of time (for example, mine changes every 12 hours). An IP ban would be dumb. There’s loads of better alternatives that also can’t be bypassed by a proxy

Probably just your ISP. Most residential addresses get static IPs that change only every few months or years

I was under the impression that the low end plans meant that your IP changed more frequently; I am on a relatively cheap plan and our router gets assigned a new external IP address every couple days.

As for crashing, I doubt anyone who knew would tell you. Not implying you’d do it, but it’s stupid to publicize something like that - if they were malicious they would keep it a secret and continue to abuse it, if they were benevolent they would secretly tell Deca.

Though there’s been an increased history of realm crashing since Deca took over, one of the funniest ones I knew of was dropping bags in the black sprite world tiles.

Easy, we are a community the hackers are a community. Hackers are friends with each other and will work together to cause havoc. Don’t believe me? check out those fame bots

Famebots helps if they on auto fire.

You can actually exploit fame bots: go to train, go to somewhere obsolete and remote (like midlands), open a shatts, and have the fame bots clear everything. You dont have to worry about them getting loot if they are afk, which most are.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.