Realm eye scammers

Yeah, I was a key popper for a while, and the custom is to pay inside. I was only ever scammed once, and it was out of a Candyland.

I like the way you said how much of a p2w you are. I don’t think anyone realized it.

/S wow didn’t know I had to add this.

First off what did you get scammed off? Obviously a key but which one? And if they did this then some mean person would literally report everyone and ruin realmeye trades.

Without people like me who pay money towards the game, the game wouldn’t be here.

Take a look at all those recent death people on the front of RealmEye, see all those character slots they have? They paid for those slots, with real money. Most of the streamers you see on twitch have a bunch of vaults opened and slots as well, yup, they paid for that stuff, with real money.

Wow, look at all these people selling keys that they paid for with Real money!

Oh meh gawd, #PayToWin How dare they spend their own Spare money which they’ve earned themselves or received from an unknown location, to spend on some game which obviously does not need any type of income to run on it’s own. Like, they should be spending it to charity or to help feed the homeless, maybe to help scientists find the cure to cancer, every cent counts you know.

Look at all these people spending the Gold that they bought with Real money on the mystery box’s!

A god damn shame is all I see!

/s

I see no shame! xo

whats the difference in these boxes :wink:

Don’t make me write an essay on why stars do not matter, in certain situations! t --t

actually, you can get free keys from alchemist

wtf… how long did that picture that?..

i think people with too many scam reports should not be allowed to have private accounts.

Not the difference

I wasn’t trying to criticise spending money on the game. It was just a joke. I don’t understand all this fuss.

Tell me what you mean > ~>[quote=“Pokemonha, post:28, topic:3865, full:true”]
I wasn’t trying to criticise spending money on the game. It was just a joke. I don’t understand all this fuss.
[/quote]

I don’t get jokes. :I

size of the box :stuck_out_tongue:

This makes no sense…

if you make a joke on a forums, at least provide some kind of indication that it is a joke, if not, we’ll just assume you said its a joke to get your butt out of the situation.

Watch out for ellesniper hes a crasher :stuck_out_tongue:

do you have any proof for that?

Just a friendly warning.

Don’t worry about it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.