Realm gold problem

Windows 10
steam
Chrome 53
Adobe Flash 29

I have followed the instructions in game it gives you to go to properties and reload your game and it still doesn’t work. I have re-opened the game, reinstalled the game, reinstalled steam, and I don’t know where to look. If you tell me the "go to properties and click enable the steam overlay while in-game then i will kindly disregard that comment because I HAVE ALREADY TRIED IT. I understand there is a different method that you can use to browse local files (THIS IS WHAT I NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON) so if anyone is able to inform me what I am meant to do in local files that would be appreciated.

Only windows 7

im sorry that im not outdated?

Sounds like your firewall is blocking your transactions somehow. Disable antivirus/firewall and then try.

If that does not work then contact Deca Tech support. They are the ones that want your money and they will be most motivated to help you spend it.

I’ve had issues with the steam overlay before, if reinstalling steam/restarting your computer isn’t working, you can either wait to see if it does something(mine randomly fixed itself after a few days, no idea why) or as bluenoser said, contact support.

if someone can please link me to deca support (I tried using the button that says support in game but the link it sent me to didn’t help with the problem i’m specifically having)

Have you tried not buying gold?

No u

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.