Realm of PoPz (discord server)

Realm of PoPz

The Realm of PoPz is a growing discord server that pops private keys every weekend. (about 10 - 50 depending on the amount of people online)
For example, when there is an event, we pop a lot of keys for that specific event.
When there isn’t any event, we just pop normal keys that are relevant at that time.
Each key popped has a good amount of people - enough to get soulbound damage in!
And it isn’t even that tough to get in, there are no requirements except for having a 3/8, which leads me to the…

Information & Requirements!

member role

To enter the keys, you must go to the verification channel, then you will be asked to PM somebody in-game, and give them a life potion, this will give you the member role. The members have access to keys and a Deca ring giveaway every week. Once this server grows bigger, we will add a life+ requirement, join now!

Donator

As a bonus, you can pay 2 life (Contributes to buying keys) to earn the Donator role, the donator role has access to private dungeons, extra giveaways of 2 Deca rings each week, and even have 4x more of a chance to win public giveaways.

People who crash and perform other acts that can mess up runs will be permanantly bannned from the server with no exceptions. Hackers will be chopped up into dust and thrown into the void. (Mods will decide what to do with you)
anyways, here is…

how to join:

If you feel like joining, just click the link below. then, go to the #read_first channel:

EDIT: please keep all non-related comments outside of this thread

note: I, ImTeBest do not own this discord server, if you have any questions ask @Fivert in-game, or loader#2572 in discord, ask questions down below and I will try to the best of my ability to answer them. Thanks!

Come Join Realm of Popz!

Best server of PoPz :wink:

owo

The 1 life requirement is going to be eliminated as a requirement for a week soon. Be ready

Joining is free today, also a bump

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.