Realm Preview

It’s pretty common occurrence to see people join a realm and ask if an event boss has been killed. To cull the chat box redundancy, one simple change could be implemented – what I call realm preview.

rp_new rp_full
Note: I have another version of these in the works that fulfills the same purpose

This should be fairly straightforward. When you go to join a realm, you’ll see a preview of the ‘unlocked’ event dungeons. As event bosses are killed, their corresponding dungeon icon switches from ‘locked’ to ‘unlocked’ (regardless of whether the entrance spawns or not).

The next time you get a Pirate King epic quest and you have 4 realms to choose from, you can find a realm that hasn’t spawned Crystal without having to double back to nexus.

First of all cry ain’t no event.

Second of all, kinda looks confusing to me, why not just cross them out or let the portals disappear when the event is finished?

I really like this idea

Why not simply make a small area where the portals would be, maybe 3x3, where it would say “Select Realm” on a button?

Then, upon clicking it, you would see the available realms, and hovering over them would how what has and hasn’t died. Crystal and all one-time event enemies would be displayed by their portal, while Liches, Ghost Kings, Ent Ancients, Cube Gods, Skull Shrines, and etc. would be displayed by their own sprite.

That could shake things up, right?

It’s an enemy that spawns once per realm. All the event bosses I’ve included here spawn up to once per realm. That’s more the idea here.

Also works.

I suppose; though, wouldn’t it take a lot less time and effort to implement my idea in the interim?

It’s a lot harder to read as it is with your current idea. It doesn’t give any info on how close the realm is to closing, only telling which once-per-realm events have been completed.

The presentation I gave would not only give accurate numbers on what’s left, it would also be much easier to read, and would make the quality of life regarding entering a realm far easier.

hasnt something like this been suggested b4 and denied ?
like multiple times ?

So you want to be an event notifier? Jk Jk but it’s a nice idea.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.