Realm Talks: The Priest Mindset

Thank you for your knights love!

So, this has pretty much become a discussion forum, sooooo…

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/the-priest-mindset-forum/3466

why did u make a new one?

So that we could simple talk/discuss me being anoob.

hmm well there are a few already like

Cool.

Sadness thoe, I just lost a level 20 priest, and then becuz I pfft, I had cognitive flagilance I forgot that I was level 1 and got 1-shot with my backup set.

So now I have NotMG (See what I did there?)

…sorry, but that was really bad…

It wans’t really meant to be good.

Combined with Prot, something that’s basically mandatory to be a useful class, it has more defense than most classes. Only being beat by a Jugg Warrior and a possibly Knight.

This topic has a great potential for a lovely conversation of the psychological implications of picking a certain class that is designed for a certain playstyle.

Although i can see the effort, i fear that you don’t have the experience nor the peculiar concentration to carefully examine and present it in a vivid and interesting way.

Thank you for the feedback.

lol so late XD

hey bro i got oreo
that rhymes i just realized

It’s often better to arrive late than not at all.

You all kinda repeated everything of the stuff i said at the beginning of this post ;D
Well but summarizing this thread we can say: @OYEAGAMING it is defintely great that you want to help new players, but the advise you give to them should be comming from real experience (no offense!) like if you already had an 8/8 character or even more than one and already have gone through some RotMG time, just like @Scorchmist said earlier on.
So keep clean and rock the realm! :wink:

Rock the Realm?

If your goal was to arrive late and you arrived after it was over, did you arrive late or never actually come?

Well, if i arrived after it was over, which in turn, made it not over, was it really over to begin with?

depends if you were actually invited.