Realm Trades - Thoughts?

I think the items=p2w boat has long been left behind by the supertanker named “Divine Pets”.

Honestly, merely seeing the commercial use clause in the Deca ToS is enough for me to believe that no item is safe on this site - through no fault of their own, but they could be sent a C&D letter at any time, as they are clearly violating it.

not to talk about RWT but one statement both the RWTers and deca cannot go lower than a price because it ruins the game and makes it not worth it for RWTers. so to remove them ruin the game’s economy not worth id say.
I was giving an example about the hacks thing an EXAMPLE with the idea. the marketplace is basically people putting their items for shit prices and using them as mules. fill ur inv with shit they cannot return your items back. The reason it is kept out is basically to have vault chests b useful. I dont think everyone in this game can fill all their chests with uts.

Here’s the main difference: Deca is running a business, the RWT sites are profiteering from someone else’s business.

Deca needs to keep RotMG running and maintain a certain level of quality to ensure customers are satisfied.

RWT sites don’t give a shit what happens to RotMG (or any other game for that matter); they can always wait for someone else to make a game that attracts people and then leech off that game’s success instead.

That’s why RWT sites can do things Deca cannot do, such as selling accounts full of UTs or lowering the prices to almost nothing.

yeah i agree, i dont endorse or support them in any way, i was just seeing if they had any slim justification. i even posted before this

I don’t think deca will mess up with realmtrades (who doesn’t cause much trouble) when there is literally tons of rwt sites who doesn’t only exist, they literally spam in the Nexus 24/7

is that sarcasm or like legit being srs

Why do you play this game again?
And why are you making a post in the forums?

Run, run before they find you!

jk we all love you here

It’s different here on the forum than on game. Forums are a place where all appropriate opinions are accepted. But ingame (especially US servers) people will insult you for whatever small mistake you make, or even just call you out because “haha blue star”. Then again I perfer to be in Eu and AUS servers. :grimacing:

Don’t realmeye use ads? So it should be aganist the TOS.

I use this thing all the time and see no problem with it I tried a few methods of trying to scam the bot. Dosnt work that I’ve seen. Just hope that I don’t get scammed one day. Lol

Realmeye uses ads to keep the site running, not to profit off the game itself like what’s being done here. Realmeye has no subscription service.

Yes and no, nes

So. Its no secret realmeye breaks tos.

Buy the players and deca embrace it.

Yes of course it breaks ToS but it’s no RWT

So?

Flase to the 2nd thing quoted

Read up I already said it breaks ToS. But does realmeye give priority service to people who view ads the most, or pays the most money?

While both may pull in money, RT is more geared towards profit and way less helpful too.

Protection of our systems: In addition, you agree not to: (i) upload to, transmit, distribute, or otherwise make available through the Deca Service any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, robots, bots, spiders or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any computer system, hardware, software, equipment or data; (ii) send through the Deca Service unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (iii) use the Deca Service to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including email addresses, passwords or geo locations, without their consent or otherwise systematically download and store Site content; (iv) use any features of the Deca Service for anything other than their intended purpose, including exploiting any glitches for personal gain; (v) interfere with, disable, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Deca Service, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;(vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access or provide automated access to or use of the Deca Service (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Deca Service), whether through password mining, unauthorised scripts, scrapers or offline readers or any other means; (vii) attempt to impersonate another person or entity, including (without limitation) any representative of Deca; (viii) stalk, harass, interfere with, restrict or inhibit any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Deca Service, including by bullying, grieving, shouting, flooding or using excessively large images so that the screen goes by too fast to read; (ix) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Deca Service, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to the Deca Service, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the Deca Service; or (x) interfere with or disable any security-related features of the Deca Service; (xi) make improper use of our support services, including by submitting false abuse reports; or (xii) assist, permit or encourage any person to perform any of the activities described above.

Do Realmeye bots not break #9? Also what’s your point, that people shouldn’t have double standards for different sites? Clarify please.

They could easily negate this, they could add a system that forces you to take your item back before a certain time or it will be deleted (or force you to get it within ~5 hours of logging back in after you pass your marketplace time limit.) Completely blocking out an idea just because ‘people might find a way to abuse it’ is a stupid way of sorting ideas, ~99% of all player ideas and content released after release of the game would never be added if this was the mindset they used. They shouldn’t throw out a valid idea because a handful of people would try to abuse it, just fix the exploits and everybody will be happy.

It breaks the normal ToS, but its very possible that there is some contract between Deca/Kabam and Realmeye