Realm Trades - Thoughts?

Yes, that’s possible, it’s just I don’t understand what Shatter’s trying to get at.

What are you talking about? Im the one that always post the tos i was sayung your claim that you already said realmeye was against tos was false. You never said such thing.

Read the order of the post my friend.

Is there a way to get your item back after u hav already given it to the bot?

Yes you should be able to cancel your trade and retrieve the items as long as someone else hasn’t already accepted the trade.

When you make an account on Realmtrades, it tells you to not use your Rotmg password or email.

Yes, if you want to cancel a trade there is a feature on the website where you just delete the trade and the bot will instantly come to your server and give back your item.

My oh my…

1. blu says “realmeye uses ads to keep the site running and has no sub service” in response to IIdud saying "don’t realmeye use ads? So it should be against TOS.

2. Shatter says "So? Its no secret realmeye breaks tos.

3. Blu says “Yes of course it breaks ToS but it’s no RWT”

4. in direct response to Blu’s last message Shatter says “So?” and quotes IIdud and blu. To show that the only question IIdud had was "doesn’t realmeye break TOS? Answer being yes, yes it does.

5. Blu than says read up I already said it breaks TOS Implying a Earlier reply not the one Shatter just responded to. (he didn’t)

6. Fight me Book

dafuq Shatter you good there bud?

smh

You’re restricting it to his first reply only, Blu acknowledges that realmeye is against the ToS when he says “Yes of course it breaks ToS.”

The reason he says to “read up I already said it breaks ToS” is because he literally said it does. That’s why he’s confused because you’re saying he didn’t.

No physical fighting tho, what if you get hurt ;-;

Shatter get hurt? HA, would like to see that happen.

Sadist D:<

means that Shatter can’t get hurt…

Bu but he’s skinny :frowning:

Have you ever seen Shatter irl?

/offtopic btw

Just … no

You do not reply to some one by saying read the thing you just replyed to when it had no relevance to the question.

@Shatter this was the earlier post

My point was that you first answer avoided the entire question of “doesnt realmeye break TOS”

heance “so” and quoting “doesnt realmeye break TOS”

Back from school, hopefully this clears things up a bit.

Ok. I wouldn’t call

avoidance of the question, nor my original response.

And yet your “So” answer was AFTER I said “Yes of course it breaks ToS…”. Does it really matter than I didn’t mention its bots at first? He asked specifically about advertisements.

Now onto events as a whole.

In my first answer I talked only about the advertisement part of realmeye, as IIDud asked. Since he didn’t mention bots, I assumed he was talking only about advertisements.

When I saw your response

I agreed with you.

But then you said this.

That’s what caused my confusion. I thought you were for the statement that realmeye’s ads are TOS breaking because I mentioned RWT, and not that you wanted clarification on whether Realmeye as a whole broke ToS (Which, I would never have guessed, seeing as I answered that in the post right above yours). This is especially since I, A, answered IIDud’s question and said that Realmeye still does break ToS (although it was in a separate response), and B, you didn’t even offer any context for that quote, just a “So?”. I had answered that question plain and simple.

And then I said this, based off my interpretation of you thinking that realmeye ads constituted a breakage of ToS.

To which you quoted

I already said that realmeye as a whole breaks ToS a couple posts before that. My interpretation of your “Flase” was that Realmeye does not break ToS. The only thing false could mean was that you disagreed with the ToS breaking aspects of Realmeye. I said it broke ToS just 2 posts up, so I have no idea how anyone might interpret false as

Because of this, I pulled out the ToS.

holy mother of god this argument is stupider than the one that the thread is supposed to be about.

just let it go man.