Realm Trades - Thoughts?

The only way I would trust this is if it’s officially endorsed (or “let slide”) by DECA. I can’t imagine them being too happy about even more bots clogging up servers. Though if I were DECA I’d ask for a share of the profit and let 'em go.

I already have and won’t say anything more on it, and seeing that Shatter didn’t say anything back he probably doesn’t care anymore either.

But I needed to get that out, to at least let Shatter know what I was thinking.

Actually i’m bottling all my emotion towards this up.

one day it will overflow and will not be pretty

ok

Fuck off.

Really easy to use and also violates DECAs terms of service.

Deca advertised it fam

Dude what, show proof please

Lmao are you high, Realm trades is a third party site and so far in the entire time I’ve played rotmg, I’ve never seen DECA advertise for something out of the game

Deca has never advertised it. The youtubers who advertise it are paid. Site is complete shit and should not be trusted.

Deca no advertise it fam

then how does deca allow the bots?

They don’t… they ban people who bot. DECA probably doesn’t have to ban each and every individual bot in ROTMG, because it’s both time consuming, and pointless, because people can just make more. I don’t know how the hell you got the idea that realm trades is good or that DECA advertises for it into your mind.

well is deca aware of this because in the video the yt’s showed the bot instantly traded the person in nexus

Probably, considering they’re the owners of the game. If they wanted they could shut down Realm trades any time they wanted to since it’s against ToS.

would that be fair to the players who did not know it was against the tos

losing their items

They should’ve read the ToS when they started then :confused:

Let me detail this out for you:
You play the game
You make an account
You agree to terms of contract
You don’t abide by them, your fault

Yes it would be fair to the players that can’t read.