Realm trades

hi guys, I wanted to ask you, (those who knows what Realm trades was) if you would like to have them back.
In my opinion it was a great and I never lost anything there. I was great saver of time, cuz you could just come to rotmg and you wanted to buy something and Realm trades was something like a shop on internet and you ordered thing, paid it in game (so no real money) and enjoied your new items, Instead of going to USW2 or searching people on realmeye if anyone have it…

Using Realmtrades is against ToS

Players can do revolution xDDD

Didn’t realmtrades have some sort of paid subscription service that you paid with real money?

well you could buy premium account or what was that, but you dont need it for normal using. and I meant items

I miss the old realmtrade shills everywhere with their scripted responses.

No they cant, its a legally binding contract

Afaik Deca said that they maybe wouldn’t have cracked down on it if realmtrades asked them for permission before the website went online

If they just got rid of that paid subscription thingy, I cannot see how RT is any different from Mreyeball-both are simply tools that can be used to augment a person’s experience out of combat

If Mreyeball (a bot that acts like an informant, yet does not help in combat against a foe) is allowed, I fail to see how RT should be blocked on the grounds that “it’s cheating/bot”. Compounding this is the statement above, which shows that DECA would have been fine with it had they asked first. Why did DECA not give permission then, after the fact that it was revealed? Also, why would DECA get rid of something that technically isn’t cheating (just a trade network) and helps the players?

The endorsement problem could simply be written off with DECA stating that “we approve of RT” or something of that sort, like they did for mreyeball.

They didn’t approve because RealmTrades was making false claims (saying they don’t break ToS), making money off of it and having some of the worst PR I’ve ever seen a website have.

It probably could have worked if they’d discussed things more with Deca in a civil way before launching.
They’d probably have had to remove the paid subscriptions too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.