⚡ Realm Update Video I Made ⚡

thanks please help me out on my channel starting upload realm videos again :slight_smile:
have a nice day guys!

please leave feedback on the video / channel…

I guess it does a decent job of summarizing the update, but the music is wayy too loud compared to your voice.

Music overpowers your voice

Intro is very annoying driving me nuts.

fuck me the music is the problem

That intro

:3

your the first to complain

I thought realm youtubers were required to have obnoxious dubsteppy intros with spazzing 3d letters.

the intro is way too fucking long and makes you look a like a 12 year old fishing for youtube likes. and it gave me an epileptic seizure

Though I agree with you, perhaps we can rephrase your comment to one that is more constructive? It comes off a little toxic…

@INoXz Consider not including an intro at all. Saves you the hassel and doesn’t make you look like a fool. Many popular RotMG youtubers have no intro - see SLVRDLLR, TechMech, GHZD. Talwar makes a different intro for each video, which I find refreshing to be honest.

If you are going to stick with a specific intro, perhaps consider shortening it to 6-8 seconds instead of 10. I would rethink the flashy lights and 3D letters too. Less is more.

aright, i guess ill try that: but this is how the realm community thinks…
(not the entire realm community though)

good, im 16

i do what i want to do.

hey it’s me, silllverdollar
with his pixelated

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.