Realm weather system

Do you think Rotmg has less interest and lack of some of the mechanic in realm Which made people usually often running dungeon instead exploring the realm.
I introduce a new weather system to the realm
Here are examples:
Night:realm always stay in daylight circumstance,how about there’s a night in realm? During night time of realm, enemies will become more aggressive and new event boss will be spawn.
Raining:just adding some fun mechanic to the realm.Remember a Candy Gnome would spawn in each realm and some players would even enjoy in researching it? How about there will be a creature that similar to Candy Gnome and it would only spawn during raining time of the realm,since Candy Gnome drops candyland portal then "rare creature"shouldve drop a specially equipment that would be somehow useful.
Snowing:this is basically a same performance as raining, but this is only happen in winter season.
I hope Deca can add those features in game and create much better experiment to the players

Weather System? No.
A day to night cycle? Yeah that might be nice.

Could you imagine trying to dodge bullets while you have precipitation falling down.

maybe you can turn the raining effect on-off in the setting?

imagine how lag it could get…

“Fuck it’s snowing, at least there’s no Pentract Eyes firing around here-”

I like it

Rain & Snow: HELL NO

NIGHT AND DAY: THIS IS WHAT THE GAME NEEDS YES PLEASE I SUPPORT 100% PERCENT PROCEEDS GO TO CHILDREN IN AFRICA

But Seriously… I love the idea of night and day.

Kudos

ty for you support:wink:

Lmao, but i think if rotmg move to unity, it can definitely support those 2effects

MMMMM… Maybe… rain might be okay, but snow would be like death in glands

As long as night doesnt make it look like the nexus during th night phase, it sounds like an okay idea. It would make some things a bit more complicated than necessary though.

Imagine randomly being killed by lightning.

I love the thought of this idea.
Snow could affect everything in the realms movement speed besides those enemies which Levitate off the ground.

Possibly there could be another bar added where there is so much sun you could take and a burning status effect could be added…possibly working like bleeding but less HP lost per second and it only occur in short bursts…

I like it.

Yeah imagine getting a character up to hundreds of thousands of fame then fucking bang lighting kills it that would be really cool!

yes, for lag

Rain/snow could probably work kind of like darkness, where you have a circle of perfect visibility surrounded by a light overlay

Would be funny.

Your just about to pick up your whitebag and KABOOM

“Gay Niegil died at Level 20, killed by lightning”

But would anyone want to play under those circumstances for extended periods of time?
Also i think it should be more like a combination of darkness and drunk, because the rain would make the enemies figures seem a little hazey

once the games ported, lag wont be an issue in this game, fps wise
chrome and flashplayer take up alot of cpu

not necessarily, if deca doesn’t fix their spaghetti code we could still have significant lag