Realm Wont Let me Enter Any Realms

I’m playing on Windows 10 flash projector, it was working yesterday before I went to work but when I got back it did not. At first it wouldn’t even let me enter nexus, I could login, see me characters, pretty much do what ever is possible directly after logging in. Once I attempt to enter nexus it would sit with the character in the middle surrounded by darkness (no loading error has popped up throughout this whole experience). I updated the client and then it would let me enter nexus and my vault… But now that is where I must stay because that same thing happens when I try to enter a realm.

If anyone knows or might know how to fix this please let me know so I can get back on that realm gravy train (note: gravy train is not fame train).

do all the realms in your server happen to have 0 people in them?

USMW2 specifically, possibly others, has this problem. If you see a realm at 0 best to not try entering until Deca makes an announcement.

Update your client.

Try:

• using the www.realmofthemadgod.com/client link
  • selecting a different server (try EU servers, US and even Asia ones)
  • check your jitter once you load into the Nexus. If it’s super high might be your net

USW works just fine for me.

just ignore USMW2 until deca fixes it, which should take a while.

That was it. didn’t realize they update the FlashP semi often. only used it for a month now and had to update about 3 times.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.