Realmafia: Conquest - Round II [Mafia Won]

For me it’s just that Realmeye (white eyeball n stuff) has a default white, which makes sense. I usually browse this on my phone now too, which has a white case.

On discord it’s gray, which fits with discord, and I don’t want to have the white burn my eyes out while I’m being an mlg pro gamer

I use the white theme for everything but discord actually, I find it’s really blinding and hard to read the text. Plus, the sidebar is kinda weird, I’d rather have it be discord blue.

Other RE Forum dark themers and I absolutely love being nobody

@Xaklor its fine i use light theme on discord too

KiLl ThEm AlL

good 4 u :+1:

me rn

As well as me, Sturky, and I think one other person (although that may just be you)

DAY 3

16 Players Remain

Ludfru wanted attention, and he sure got it. When the town came knocking at his door, he was initially pleased to see so many visitors before he noticed the mutual scowls on all their faces. He was trampled by the crowd, but as his vault was investigated, the most incriminating thing they could find was several unsent letters inviting people over for a friendly party. Sadly, not only was Ludfru a Civilian, but you also just deprived yourselves of some delicious homemade cake.

MMafia mmischief took place in the Night, this time mmurdering MMoas. He tried to call for help, but the extra time it took to repeat each first letter of his sentence verbally bought the Mafia enough time to kill him silently. He was a CCivilian.

The biggest question I have is whether to pronounce that “SCivilian” or “KCivilian”.

Sicilian Defense

1. e4 c5

Sicilian pizza?

owo sounds delicious.

yo necesito Sicilian Pizza

DAY 4

14 Players Remain

The town felt that the only suitable way to execute ViciousTwo would be to viciously slice him in two. As bodily organs quite gruesomely poured out, the large intestine piled onto the floor in a shape that rather neatly spelled Civilian. Insert witty joke about Sues not completing the Goblin Lair here.

On the way back home from another regrettable execution, Helemaalni was ambushed by the elusive Mafia scum, still managing to pick off the innocent population with great efficiency. With the death of another Civilian, Oryx became more confident than ever. Will the townsfolk be able to turn the tables in time, or is evil destined to prevail?

DAY 5

12 Players Remain

Fate did not favor BrandonCao. Despite his efforts to convince colleagues of his necromantic dealings, he was lynched in a landslide. Too bad he was telling the truth, having been the Gravedigger all along. The town watched in horror as his life drained away before getting the chance to resurrect anyone.

The Mafia proved that they have an appetite for not just blood, but pork chops as well. Piggby the Civilian was butchered in the Night. The town was lead to his vault in the morning by the smell of bacon, only to find a few remaining crumbs and a partially devoured slab of ham. The situation is now extremely dire for the town. Their time is running out, and if they don’t get a successful lynch urgently, all hope may be lost.

@EpicNecros We also really need you to post on the server at least once so that you don’t get kicked for inactivity. Thanks!

o i was silent, iirc i’ve posted like once or twice though

be on sometime

Last post on the server was Day 2, which means you’ve gone through Days 3 and 4 without posting, which is why you’re now in the danger zone. Just a quick post will prevent it, so be sure you pop in to avoid that.

mkay
im going to die
rip in peace

DAY 6

10 Players Remain

After such a dreadful streak of innocent murders, nobody felt very secure with their next decision, but nevertheless the town agreed on another person to execute. The town marched towards an encounter with GGaodzilla in the Nexus courtyard, but rather than going peacefully, he pulled out… a shield?! In a moment of panic, GGaodzilla exposed himself as the Blocker and tried to hold off the enraged masses until Oryx could extract him to safety. He fended off the town for a good while, but their sheer numbers managed to overwhelm and slay him. At long last, a vile traitor had been eliminated. Does this mark a turning point in the town’s favor, or have they merely prolonged the inevitable?

Unswayed by the death of an associate, the Mafia scum assassinated the Civilian Megatronc. They knew they had to make a statement, however, so shield symbols were scrawled all along the walls of his vault as well as etched into his helmet. With their Blocker gone, the Mafia has lost their grip on preventing special roles to act. Though it was too late for the Gravedigger, at least the Doctor and Sheriff can still breathe a sigh of relief.