Realmafia: Conquest - Round II [Mafia Won]

nooooooooooo

You should see niegils pfp in light theme, it gets really confusing, especially in polls

I am joining in next round as well. That was too fun.

He’s still replying

STlLL?!?!?
It’s been 11 minutes

@mrunibro my plan was to get bombed, and visit you, thus killing 2 maf in one night. I was surprised I didnt get bombed, and slightly unhappy.

@WunderWafe you’re dead to me

Hahaa yeah we didn’t bomb you for that as a reason, on the possibility you’d heal one of us :^)

arghhh

on the bright side, looks like oryx is gonna try and take Australia next, and i’ll do whatever it takes to protect my homeland

Still going, 15 min now

it works in both dark and light mode

Wait is it just blank, like it’s not actually white but rather it’s just nonexistent

yes

this round was downright painful to watch. half the civilian faction was either inactive and/or a gullible stooge, our necro was excessively suspicious and deleted messages for no good reason, our sheriff gave in too easily to the fake sheriff, I was screwing around like an idiot on my one turn alive, ludfru drew too much attention to himself like an fool, and atrapper’s incredible ability to detect deception should have made a mafia win a given.

but then you take into consideration that solosen is an absolutely abysmal actor, wunderwafe can’t keep his cool when the slightest thing goes wrong, and the fact that the mafia completely wasted 2 turns instead of finishing the game on turn 5 and my face just can’t handle anymore palms.

UDL chat in a nutshell: “OMG WHY IS EVERYONE SO STUPID?!??!!”

and that’s not just from me btw

I pressed desktop view

e
It was a mistake

no u

Meanwhile I’m theorizing on the idea the both Wunder and BLU are maf

The entire game in a nutshell
(That was fun)

It’s been 27 min Mmoas
Geez what giant wall of text is about to erupt

mmoas rn