Realmafia: Conquest - Round II [Mafia Won]

I actually made one to begin with, but toastrz was concerned that somehow a non maf player might accidentally see the channel somehow. honestly it’s not really possible, but he wanted to arrange that via group pm’s anyway.

It’s very much possible actually. I can’t remember if it was one or the other or possibly both, but using BetterDiscord or Dev mode can let you see into channels you usually wouldn’t be able to.

Count me in again ;w;/

Sure I’ll try again, Four #3426

Also @Toastrz
I fully understand the dead men tell no tales (or at least that’s what I call it) rule this time and won’t break it, especially since I physically can’t

Put me in this please, I am Qunithepro #3509

Hello, I’m just an average joe who browses these forums daily. I would LOVE to join this game! My discord is AverageJoe#5661 :wave:

add me in, this time i promise not to go on a vacation during the game :confused:

in, EpicNecros#7066, toast gay btw

/Signup
Privacy#8180
(To others: Tag is case-sensitive)

Yes count me in! I’m stoked they added my necromancer idea from the last one

SoloSen#6549

Count me in you goof!

See @Xaklor, my paranoia was fully justified!

New role added for EpicNecros only.

Pirate (Loser)

Dies after the first Day no matter what for blaspheming the host.

I’ve actually gotten all the class roles plotted out already in my big Google Doc I use to manage everything. Gravedigger is based on a role in a match I played a while back.

count me in for this one!

Sir. Spud#1026

im gonna keep saying that every signup :^) look forward to everyone knowing my role every time

In just seven hours we’ve reached the signup limit! I’ll now start assigning roles and doing all the other necessary prep work before kicking things off. I’ll probably post the link to the Discord server here sometime tomorrow, at which point Discord PMs will also go out.

yay!

(did you get me?)

check the list at the top
you are on it

got the 20th slot, phew

lol yo soy blind