Realmafia: Conquest - Round II [Mafia Won]

DAY 7

8 Players Remain

Everybody knows Niegil sucks, but few would have thought that he sucked so much he would betray his own comrades. But the evidence was irrefutable, he was spotted in private as he plotted out the next Mafia strike. The town quickly ended the life of this Mafioso once word spread, adding yet another notch to his belt of stupid deaths.

Sadly for Glawi, the town was not able to report back on these plans in time. The next time Glawi was seen, he was already dead at the hands of the remaining Mafia party. Another Civilian is down, leaving the town in a precarious state. One misstep might spell doom at this stage of the game. Can the remaining innocents pull through?

wtf im not dead? lmao ty @psychopath

edit: oops wasnt meant to ping someone

hahaha xd

Lole

2, Rd5

TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR HES BREAKING THE GAME

@CandyShi https://lichess.org/dpU1aDeD screw algebraic notation

though truth bee told I haven’t played any chess recently, besides the 4D chess that has gone down in this game so far, so that’s maybe why im such a mess :sunglasses:

Mafia Wins!

Oryx Conquers Most Servers

The Civilians sure did have a rough go of it this time, and their story doesn’t get a magical happy ending, either. Sure, WunderWafe the Mafioso, Mrunibro the Don, and SoloSen the Psychopath began the march down the warpath, but it was ironically Atrapper the Civilian who lead the town to their destruction. BLUbeans the Sheriff frantically tried to plead his evidence to the public, but once Atrapper sided with the enemy, everyone’s fate was sealed. None could oppose them now, and Oryx was able to complete his conquest of nearly every other server.

BLUbeans was the Mafia’s final kill in secret, a way of mocking the remaining innocents. EpicNecros and SirSpud (who was indeed the Doctor) were overpowered once the Mafia’s numbers matched their own, while Atrapper was kept as a slave to Oryx as a sarcastic show of appreciation for how much he played into their hand. He will now be kept in the depths of Oryx’s castle along with a small plaque reading “Honorary Mafioso.”

Round 2 has ended! It’s another victory for the Mafia, though since this round took place in Discord and won’t be saved permanently like on the forums, there will be an actual written recap below in addition to all role/decision reveals.

Game Recap

All Roles Revealed

The Mafia Goons
Niegil - Mafioso
WunderWafe - Mafioso
Mrunibro - Don
SoloSen - Psychopath
GGaodzilla - Blocker

The Hapless Special Roles
SirSpud - Doctor
BLUbeans - Sheriff
BrandonCao - Gravedigger

The Innocent Civilians
Atrapper
EpicNecros
Four
Glawi
Helemaalni
Ludfru
Megatronc
MMoas
Piggby
TROLLDLLR
ViciousTwo
Xaklor

Nightly Decisions

SirSpud’s Treatments
Night 1: Niegil
Night 2: SoloSen and EpicNecros
Night 3: WunderWafe
Night 4: Atrapper and SirSpud (self-heal 1/2)
Night 5: Mrunibro
Night 6: SirSpud and Mrunibro (self-heal 2/2)
Night 7: Mrunibro

BLUbeans’s Investigations
Night 1: WunderWafe
Night 2: Piggby
Night 3: GGaodzilla
Night 4: SirSpud
Night 5: Mrunibro
Night 6: SoloSen
Night 7: No Investigation (abstained)

BrandonCao’s Digs
N/A

Mafia’s Murders
Night 1: TROLLDLLR
Night 2: MMoas
Night 3: Helemaalni
Night 4: Piggby
Night 5: Megatronc
Night 6: Glawi
Night 7: BLUbeans

GGaodzilla’s Blocks
Night 1: MMoas
Night 2: MMoas
Night 3: Piggby
Night 4: Piggby

Civilian Lynches
Night 1: Xaklor
Night 2: Ludfru
Night 3: ViciousTwo
Night 4: BrandonCao
Night 5: GGaodzilla
Night 6: Niegil
Night 7: Four

For the first four Days and Nights, the Mafia had an incredibly strong lead. They suffered no casualties and managed to manipulate people into taking out all the most active and savvy players who may have caught onto them later (believe me, the dead player chat room was tearing their hair out watching the latter half of this game). They even managed to take out BrandonCao the Gravedigger in a lynch (unfortunately before he got to use his ability, putting that role to waste for this round). This can be half attributed to clever manipulation by the Mafia, with the other half being a result of Civilian complacency. This round did suffer from a handful of inactive players, and even the more enthusiastic people never really took charge, allowing the Mafia to assume the role of town leaders and command the vote every time.

They might have even pulled out a flawless victory if GGaodzilla the Blocker hadn’t made a silly vote against Atrapper (and several prior people) for using Discord’s light theme, which eventually got him killed and gave the Civilians a fighting chance to recover. When attention came onto WunderWafe in the next round, the Mafia threw Niegil under the bus to divert attention. As you can see in the “Nightly Decisions” section, BLUbeans made a number of great discoveries as a Sheriff, he’s actually one of the most successful people I’ve ever seen with his decisions. He uncovered the entire Mafia gang aside from Niegil, who was dead by the time he considered looking into him anyway. The Doctor spent the whole game healing the Mafia, so that wasn’t much of a help in the end.

Alas, it was too late to convince the town by the time he came out with his information. WunderWafe pulled a Spartacus and had claimed the Sheriff role as well, causing confusion among the town. BLUbeans argued his case well, but the town just didn’t buy it. In the final Day, despite his very best efforts, EpicNecros was left indecisive and Atrapper was convinced of Wunder’s alleged innocence. The rest is history.

So, what will become of the survivors? Oryx didn’t take every server, after all. He did overlook Australia, where the remaining heroes are holding out. Oryx will quash this resistance in due time unless they can successfully push Oryx back for good… perhaps when a unique opportunity reveals itself?

Realmafia: Eclipse - Round III [Mafia Won]

lol ez

Oh the irony

I call dibs on a spot this next round, as I probably will been volunteering at a summer camp when sign ups happen

@GGaodzilla REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you made us move heaven and earth to pull this off!!!1

ALL ME

Maf only won BC of me tbh

basically this game

Big brain townies

Also, discord was tons more fun than forums, even if there were some notsogood situations because of it.

Summary Sketches

Day 1

Xaklor’s death

TROLLDLLR’s death

Day 2

Ludfru’s death

MMoas’s death

Day 3

ViciousTwo’s death

Helemaalni’s death

Day 4

BrandonCao’s death

Piggby’s death

Day 5

GGaodzilla’s death

Megatronc’s death

Day 6

Sheriff showdown

Niegil’s big gay death

Glawi’s death

Day 7 (Final day)

Mafia win!

Extras

For @Xaklor

The true mafia leader, O'Neill

Gif_1529208152130

RIP

It decided to die around the time I drew Day 7.

Anyways, it was fun drawing what happened each day.
I owe an apology to @BLUbeans from my behalf for stressing you out that final day and anyone else. I hate lying alright?

See you all in the next game!

You could’ve known all along… :wink:

A great replacement for the lack of animated gifs this round. I always looked forward to your drawings each Day, it gave me inspiration to make the descriptions of Night events more colorful. Great job!

Light theme master race