Realmafia Round 11: [Mafia Wins!]

Big Zephy#5834, I understand that the medic and deputy now get to act every turn instead of every other turn, but they now only move on the first 4 turns of the game. Beyond that, they are powerless

Hey guys my disc tag is YesButNo @9995 I understand that the medic and deputy now get to act every turn instead of every other turn, but they now only move on the first 4 turns of the game. Beyond that, they are powerless

Sign me up chenntioa #8567

I understand that the medic and deputy now get to act every turn instead of every other turn, but they now only move on the first 4 turns of the game. Beyond that, they are powerless.

RareMeat#2900

I understand that the medic and deputy now get to act every turn instead of every other turn, but they now only move on the first 4 turns of the game. Beyond that, they are powerless

You need to join the discord btw

objection HOLD%20IT nou

I understand that the medic and deputy now get to act every turn instead of every other turn, but they now only move on the first 4 turns of the game. Beyond that, they are powerless.

zuzu#0563

Curlip#1849

Let me in…
LET ME INNNNNN!

“I understand that the medic and deputy now get to act every turn instead of every other turn, but they now only move on the first 4 turns of the game. Beyond that, they are powerless.”

my discord tag is: DN#9249

Who wants to bet that med is going to stay on doc at least one of the 4 nights xD

“I understand that the medic and deputy now get to act every turn instead of every other turn, but they now only move on the first 4 turns of the game. Beyond that, they are powerless.”
Idiot#1853
I won’t be completely useless this round. I swear :slight_smile:

Nice timing, just got home from a trip.

“I understand that the medic and deputy now get to act every other turn instead of every turn, but they now only move on the first 4 turns of the game. Beyond that, they are powerless.”

iExisted#5674

I promise I won’t pull anything funky this game lol.

Id like to play :smiley:
Hcom3#7142

I wana play pls

heteraabd#8963

I understand that the medic and deputy now get to act ever turn instead of every other turn, but they now only move on the first 4 turns of the game. Beyond that, they are powerless.

This guy will be Huntress mark my words

Your words have been marked, Sir.

Trensient#5378
Sign me up

the roster is now at 25 players! however, I’d like to see if we can get to 30. if there aren’t enough people in the next 20-30 ish hours then we’ll start with the players we’ve already got signed up.

invite your friends! they don’t have to be from rotmg either. also join the server if you haven’t yet: https://discord.gg/FnP5XUz. you don’t need to be a player to watch the game

If I get Sheriff or Deputy I will probably be investing iExisted xD