Your broken someones pencil

He said that to ME.
THE CONFIRMED MIMIC.

It was a JOKE
DO YOU HUMOR BRO?

no :c

Oh no! I’ll have to wait for the next one now :expressionless:

How To Win A Game Even If You Lose: A Simple Guide

Don’t worry the game should be over soon.

umm but what if I am poor, not an excuse and just a simple matter. What if I am also bad :thinking:? And what if my job is moving cups. Do I get a pass xd? yes?

THE GAME IS OVER! THE CIVILIANS HAVE WON AGAIN!

Unlike the last game where the civilians just “won”, this time around the mafia got completely slaughtered. Half of the 6 mafia members were killed just in the first two days! ThatsMyJam was tried defending the Chisel a bit too hard forcing him to activate his Psychopath ability early to avoid losing it, and then it got wasted on an ordinary Civilian. The very next turn CandyShi the Vigilante stabbed TheAmazinDot who was the Blocker. The remaining 3 mafia members were all pretty level-headed, and were well on their way towards recovering from that nightmarishly bad opening until Ludfru got ID’d out of nowhere by ArexRew on turn 5.

The game should have ended on day 6 instead of day 11, after CandyShi made Orsome reveal his Doctor role Candy pointed out that the game was solved and it was impossible for the Nexus team to lose. With more than half the players confirmed either by the dead Sheriff or by a role claim without being countered, all that had to be done was the confirmed players to simply kill everyone else. No other information was needed assure the civilian’s win, no “but what if this guy is innocent”, no “this guy is way more sus than that guy wtf”, the order did not matter. But despite solving the game so early, CandyShi was unable to convince everyone of the effectiveness of his plan, most notably butting heads with SoloSen who insisted on killing as few innocent players as possible even if Candy’s plan couldn’t fail. SoloSen also happened to be the Vindicator on top of this, and if he had opted to use his power it could have thrown off the delicate balance CandyShi was taking advantage of, even if SoloSen had saved an innocent player. Fortunately the town somehow managed to stick to the plan even after CandyShi was killed for being MVP. Despite all the extra effort expended in trying to pin down who was suspicious after the game was solved, the game took just as long as if you guys would have just listened to CandyShi in the first place and hung them all in a completely arbitrary and/or random order.

Despite the game going smoothly for the Nexus team, the game did have its fair share of hiccups along the way. The RotMG players did not get along with the Surviv players as well as I had hoped, and there was a fair share of tension between the two groups at multiple points in the game. Moyai quit the game pretty early on after getting into an especially heated argument. Literature was fairly toxic and unpleasant for a majority of the game, and he was ultimately banned after revealing the DM I sent him containing his role for the game. Jaiike also quit later in the game after not getting along with some of the remaining players. I had hoped you guys would get along, but I guess not :/

Overall I think this was a pretty solid game, nearly every special role in the game got to use their ability and most of them got used pretty effectively too. Despite the bumps in the road I hope you guys enjoyed the game!

All special roles revealed

SirSpud: Don
TheAmazinDot: Blocker
Chisel: Slow Killer
Piggiesfar: Sniper
ThatsMyJam: Psychopath
Ludfru: Mafioso

Orsome: Doctor
InfamousX: Medic
Hatsune Blake: Sheriff
Oofer: Deputy
Zephusss: Gravedigger
ArexRew: Mimic
CandyShi: Vigilante
SoloSen: Vindicator

Summary of events

Town Lynches:

Day 1: Chisel (Slow Killer)
Day 2: EpicNecros (Civilian) (Moyai quit)
Day 3: Niegil (Civilian) (Literature banned)
Day 4: TriggerMaster (Civilian)
Day 5: Ludfru (Civilian)
Day 6: Eyyy (Civilian) (Jaiike quit)
Day 7: Ggaodzilla (Civilian)
Day 8: Piggiesfar (Sniper)
Day 9: Atrapper (Civilian)
Day 10: Seelpit (Civilian)
Day 11: SirSpud (Don)

Mafia assassinations:

Night 1: HorusKane
Night 2: Trensient (saved by Orsome)
Night 3: Hatsune Blake (Orsome’s heal negated by Piggie’s arrow)
Night 4: Trensient
Night 5: Oofer
Night 6: Orsome (InfamousX’s heal negated by Piggie’s arrow)
Night 7: CandyShi
Night 8: Zephusss
Night 9: InfamousX (saved by ArexRew)
Night 10: InfamousX

Orsome’s heals:

Night 1: WunderWafe
Night 2: Trensient
Night 3: Hatsune Blake
Night 4: InfamousX
Night 5: ArexRew
Night 6: CandyShi

InfamousX’s heals:

Night 2: SoloSen
Night 4: ArexRew
Night 6: Orsome
Night 8: ArexRew
Night 10: ArexRew

Hatsune Blake’s investigations:

Night 1: WunderWafe
Night 2: Endertimes
Night 3: Atrapper

Oofer’s investigations:

Night 2: Literature
Night 4: SoloSen

ArexRew’s abilities:

Night 1: ThatsMyJam (investigation)
Night 4: Ludfru (investigation)
Night 5: SirSpud (heal)
Night 9: InfamousX (heal)

Zephusss’ digs:

Night 3: AKLDragon
Night 5: Trensient
Night 6: AKLDragon

CandyShi’s attacks:

Night 2: TheAmazinDot
Night 3: Lain

TheAmazinDot’s blocks:

Night 1: EpicNecros
Night 2: forfeit due to inactivity

Piggiesfar’s arrows:

Night 3: Hatsune Blake
Night 6: Orsome

Death reports

Day 1:

It’s been an exciting first day, absolute chaos reigned for the first few hours followed by a standstill in which contained the first ever 7-way tie in Realmafia history. After a lull in activity, the nexus finally managed to pin a serious vote on one person: Chisel. Chisel tried his hardest to maintain at least a 6-way tie in order to get someone killed, so the town granted his wish to get someone hanged by hanging him. As the town searched his body for some clue as to Chisel’s identity they found a small suspicious device concealed on him, a trap. Chisel was the Slow Killer! The town can rest easy knowing that they can’t lose an extra player from the Slow Killer’s trap, as he was lynched on turn 1 and had no opportunity to use it.

No doubt as vengeance for their fallen ally, the mafia has assassinated HorusKane during the night. He was found dead next to his impressive pile of guns, while holding one in his hands trying to clean it. He was shot by one of his own guns next to him, with the message “MAF WUZ HEER” scribbled all over it. HorusKane was a Civilian.

On top of this, to drive the point home to the nexus ThatsMyJam has also sought revenge: the madman has blown himself up and taken AKLDragon along with him! ThatsMyJam was the Psychopath. Fortunately no one else was harmed during the tragedy, despite the numerous special roles present in the game AKLDragon was a Civilian.

Day 2:

After a very long night phase followed by a nearly silent day phase, you’d think the town had just fallen asleep forever. However they managed to pull a vote together against all odds at the very last possible minute against EpicNecros Akram. As his imminent doom became apparent, he quickly made as many bets against various other player’s genitalia that he would be revealed innocent. Time to make good on those bets, because EpicNecros Akram was a Civilian.

In other news, the Vigilante has struck! TheAmazinDot was found beaten to death with a broken dagger. Why wasn’t he stabbed instead? TheAmazinDot was found next to a shield, meaning he was the Blocker! The dagger must have shattered on impact with the shield, but that didn’t stop our heroic Vigilante.

Additionally, no mafia-related fatalities occurred during the night thanks to the Doctor!

Day 3:

Very unfortunate day today, Literature had to be banned and we almost had another player quit. Thank heavens I didn’t give Literature an important role. :blobsweats: Once again the town has chosen to lynch Niegil in his sleep, because that’s just how bad at the game he is. Good thing WunderWafe didn’t bet his other testicle on him because Niegil was a Civilian. Just because he has the big gay doesn’t mean he’s a mafioso jeez guys.

The mafia has also finally gotten their act together as well, Hatsune Blake was found dead with an arrow through his heart. He was killed instantly, leaving no opportunity for the Doctor to heal him, this was no doubt the work of the Sniper. Unfortunately Hatsune Blake really was the Sheriff, leaving the town without his powers for the rest of the game.

The Vigilante has also struck again! Lain was literally stabbed in the back, although the Vigilante also brutally sliced Lain into pieces for good measure as well. It was not a pleasant sight. Unlike last turn however, the Vigilante’s intuition was not nearly on point since Lain was an innocent Civilian.

Last but not least, the Gravedigger has brought AKLDragon back to life! Say hi!

Day 4:

TriggerMaster accidentally triggered the trigger-happy population into triggering their lynch mob mode that in turn triggered TriggerMaster’s death. TriggerMaster was a Civilian.

During the night, the mafia visited Trensient’s house. He was painting some happy little trees to calm himself in these trying times. The mafia replaced his green paint with blue paint to ruin his tree pictures, but this did not phase Trensient: “There are no mistakes, only happy accidents”. So the mafia beat him to death with his easel instead. Trensient was a Civilian.

AKLDragon has also returned to the world of the deceased.

Day 5:

Featuring the first ever fully unanimous vote, the town has locked onto Ludfru as the next target. With nothing to lose since literally every other player wanted him dead, Ludfru defended himself the real men do: by channelling the spirit of Akram and claiming everyone’s roles as inconsistently and loudly as possible, especially his own. Ludfru did a lot of things, but he definitely did them his way. Ludfru was a Mafioso! Turns out 16 people with torches and pitchforks can’t possibly be wrong.

Sadly the night phase bears some less fortunate news. Oofer was killed during the night, he was found dead next to bucket of equally dead rabid squirrels. Looks like the mafia has been getting a bit more creative with these deaths, but sloppier with the cleanup. Unfortunately Oofer was the Deputy, and with him gone the only investigative potential the town has left lies in the Mimic, who is much more limited. At this point I suppose you might say, “Oof”.

Also, the Gravedigger has used their ability again, this time bringing back Trensient!

Day 6:

Eyyy’s discord name is Snipper, so of course the town lynches him to kill the Sniper. He even has a Sniper discord picture! What could possibly be wrong with this line of reasoning? Eyyy was a Civilian.

During the night, Orsome was out and about instead of hiding away in his home. He heard a soft “twang” noise as an arrow came flying out of the darkness and into his heart, killing him instantly. The real Sniper has struck again! Sadly, Orsome was the Doctor, leaving the town less guarded than before. On the plus side, this means the Sniper is now out of arrows for killing.

Day 7:

Regardless of Ggaodzilla’s affiliation in the Nexus vs. Mafia conflict, his horny nonsense must be put to an end to preserve everyone’s sanity, especially my own. Ggaodzilla didn’t even have time to rebuild his body pillow fort before he got ran over by the mob this time. Ggaodzilla was a Civilian, but I doubt anyone cares.

During the night, CandyShi was slain by the dastardly mafia. Sadly, CandyShi was the Vigilante, meaning he was responsible for the premature death of TheAmazinDot. Candy fought the mafia as hard as he could, but they came equipped with rubber suits that nullified his Thunderbolt and Candy had no more daggers left, and he eventually lost the fight. RIP in peace our hero.

Day 8:

It seems the town has gained a taste for bacon, but unfortunately for them Piggby isn’t a player! Sorry it looks like you can’t have any :confused:

Oh wait Piggiesfar is also a pig! Piggiesfar got trampled faster than you could say “this is a terrible idea”. Good thing no one said that because it was actually a very good idea! Piggiesfar was the Sniper, marking the 5th mafia death this game. Too bad you couldn’t get him in time to stop him from using those 2 arrows already, but at least he’s dead now. Plus free bacon!

The night seemed to pass without incident, no unusual noises or cries for help. But in the morning the town found Zephusss dead in front of his house with a shovel in his hand. Zephusss was the Gravedigger, and was killed as silently as he lived.

Day 9:

As the town turned their eyes to Atrapper, Atrapper briefly considered once again bringing in his Jellyfish army to defend himself. However he decided against it as they have consistently proven themselves ineffective in saving himself in previous games. But before he could come up with a different plan, a horde of bees appeared out of nowhere and attacked anyone who dared to approach their lord. The bees proved to be as useless as the jellyfish however, and Atrapper was slain anyway. Atrapper was a Civilian, and his dying words were “Xaklor that’s the wrong dungeon meme!!”

No fatal mafia activity occurred during the night thanks to the efforts of the Mimic!

Day 10:

The town is finally rid of the dastardly mafia. Having killed Seelpit and deciding that there can’t possibly be anyone else working against them, everyone goes to rest easy that night.

except…

Seelpit was a Civilian, and InfamousX was killed during the night. He was the Medic.

Obviously this means that you guys were wrong and it’s not over yet! Additionally:

Wunderwafe I hope your gf doesn’t want kids.

The next game should be the long awaited anonymous veterans-only round, assuming SoloSen doesn’t have a whole bunch of crap to deal with which prevents him from hosting it. Even if he can host it though, he will likely need me as co-host so I still won’t be able to play with you guys yet. Unless SoloSen decides to make the next round public for some reason, please don’t DM me "can I join pls pls pls?" we’ll come to you, not the other way around.

between how long that game takes and the breaks in between games, don’t expect me to host another public round for a month or so, give or take a few weeks.

Sorry I think you spelt Akram incorrectly.

If solo needs a co-host i can probably cover for you unless you want to host.

I think another reason Solo needs me besides just time restrictions is that he wants someone with experience to show him how it works and stuff, so it would have to be me or toast and toast is probably way too busy.

it’s not a huge deal, I’ll be fine.

:crab: MAFIA GOT FUCKED :crab:

@Arexrew you may have saved my life, but I healed you many times.

but you didnt actually save me did you? c;

or did you idk

This was my first time playing maf; wasn’t as successful as I’d hoped but it was a great learning experience . I’d like to thank @sirspud for hanging on with me for those lonely, lonely 2-maf-left winter nights.

Time to wait for game 8!!

:sunglasses:

:sob:

Overall I really enjoyed this round! There were a lot of twists and mid game things started getting a bit more intense, what with CandyShi’s plan and the sniper still having their arrow, but it worked very well in the end and we have our second civ win. :slight_smile:

Great round, even if I was a simple civ, which isn’t the most entertaining role ever, it was really fun. Hopefully I get to participate in the next public game.