Realmafia Round 9: [Mafia won for once!]

Orsome#1704
OvO looks interesting
Btw I created a rhino yesterday made entirely out of rhino. Rhinos are pretty cool but obviously I think ducks are the best.

rip no ob in round 9 :c

On the other hand if you’re not mafia, town wins automatically because you’d pull out the math jujitsu and solve the game day 1 somehow.

okay xak i read the rules dont eat me epicnecros#7066

clearly this rhino thing must be some kind of abstract concept because building the living animal kind of rhino seems rather difficult given that building requires time and material and unless you were building a rhino statue it doesn’t seem plausible to build a living breathing rhino out of a single material. hence, i will see the “rhino” in the context of the OP as literally anything. yesterday i built a rhino out of pesotericism because pseudoscience is cool and factual and more importantly abstract and inherently inaccessible.

this is clearly a misquote as pesotericism starts with a p

Yesterday, I built a rhino out of Iguanas, which happen to be my favorite animal.
Airships#1685

Hey
RayzerBlazer
Yesterday I buil a rhino out of unanimous votes, along with cats of love and joy

It’d be easy for you, as “proteins” and “protoplasm” would both fit your criteria. :slight_smile:

[Remember, second letter?   OB]

iExisted#5674
Yesterday I built a rhino out of anime.
Foxes are neat.

A dio rhino has appeared

DynamicTypo#4392 I’m “cough cough” really good at keeping secrets “cough cough”

many apologies, but it seems you have not read the rules. please try again after you have done so.

yesterday I built a rhino out of hydrogen

You already know my discord you person you.
Yesterday day I built a rhino out of four fire fighters figuring out how to stop the inevitable end of them selves from being turned into my super rhino creation of destruction and fun.

add me

you can count me in

Big Zephy#5834 Slatt :snake:

It seems you have not the rules, want to try again?

@xak make sure not to forget him, he is without a doubt the best player these forums have ever seen

Oh hi, you’re here. Remind me when you’re gonna check in on the discobot discord? :thinking:

Rules

yesterday I Built a rhino out of Illagers, I’d love to sign up, discord is Trensient#5378