Realmafia: The Metamorphosis [Luke Grimms wins! ...also technically Civilians as well]

Welcome to Realmafia! This is a formerly rotmg-themed mafia game originally hosted by Toastrz before being taken over by myself and Mrunibro’s… “bot”. It’s become less and less rotmg-themed over time to the point where this game has literally nothing to do with rotmg at all. It’s only still called realmafia because otherwise you wouldn’t know it’s the same thing as before.

Click HERE if you're new and need a rundown of the rules

It’s a battle of wits between the innocent Civilians and the evil Mafia! The only thing stopping you from gunning down the traitors is… well, you don’t know who’s who! The civilians win when all Mafia are successfully eliminated, while the Mafia win once they outnumber or match the amount of living civilians. Approximately 20% of the players are mafia-aligned, the exact number will be made known before the game begins.

When the game begins, every player will be privately informed of their randomly decided role. You know the truth about yourself, but unless you’re in the Mafia, everyone else is not necessarily trustworthy. It’s a game about uncertainty and the ability to convince others of your arguments and reasoning.

This should really go without saying, but it is forbidden to share proof of private host messages to confirm your role with anyone else, even non-players. There are no prizes for winning, this is all just for fun, so I ask that all players keep with the spirit of the game and not defeat the purpose of it. You are completely free to declare yourself as any role (regardless of whether or not it’s true) with a statement like “I am the Doctor,” but you are not allowed to definitively prove it with information outside of the game mechanics.

In each Day phase, all living players can publicly share their suspicions and vote against someone with the idea being to vote out a Mafia member. The Mafia members participate in these debates as well, except their intent is to convince others of voting out innocent people instead of themselves. The person with the most votes by the end of the phase will be executed/lynched and removed from the game. If the votes result in a tie, then the tied players will typically either guess a number or do Rock Paper Scissors during the following Night phase.

In each Night phase, players will not be able to speak in the public channel. During this phase, the Mafia team selects one person to assassinate during the night, and each special innocent role will choose who to use their abilities on during the night. This phase lasts until all parties have made their decisions, within reason.

You can choose not to vote (abstain) and change your vote as much as you’d like until the given deadline. If any player goes without posting for too long (two in-game phases), they’ll get the inactivity boot, which will occur alongside the majority vote. Keeping relatively quiet is a valid strategy, but you must at least meet this minimum threshold of participation.

Any murders by the Mafia and executions by majority vote will be noted at the start of the following Day phase, with the roles of the dead revealed. Innocent special roles like the Doctor are often who the Mafia want gone the most. Dead players and folks who never joined cannot vote or try swaying people’s votes. There will be a spectator room on the Discord server that players cannot see, but these spectators should not privately contact players about the game, whether that be through Discord PMs, being a part of another server that they are in, or talking in RotMG itself.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE THREAD, YOU MUST READ THIS SECTION TO PLAY:

Last time around I introduced a “persona” mechanic, where you would given a description of a person you were then forced to act in-character as that person for the entirety of the game. It was very well-received so it’s making an appearance again here, but with some additional changes designed to correct some flaws I noticed last game. I’ve centered each character around a particular motivation this time, which will hopefully boost engagement by giving you something to drive you forward, but in addition to this I’ve added an overarching plot element as well.

Each character has been given a strange fragment of some kind, whose construction defies all logical sense and reason. It’s clear that these fragments are intended to go together, but it is not clear what they will do when assembled. Every character has a different relationship with their fragment, to some it’s important to them and to others it’s not. Additionally, the mafia is not just out to eliminate civilian resistance, specifically the mafia is motivated to steal everyone’s fragments for themselves. The mafia will not only kill someone each night, but also loot their fragment from their house after doing so.

To give you an example of what the new personas look like, here is an example:

Ian Burblebutt

Robert Bertrob’s best friend, Ian saved him from a would-be life threatening event that ended up horribly scarring his face beyond repair. Ian’s face is a sight of intense discomfort for anyone who ever looks at it. Ian is also a hardcore communistic idealist. He wants to kickstart the communist revolution here in this town, where everyone can be on an equal playing field and where the rich don’t keep getting richer off the labor of people who weren’t born as lucky. He regrets that communism is so tainted by the mistakes of the past because it colors people’s opinions of ideas necessary to push us past the capitalist machine that is fucking the world over. He had a dream foretelling the coming of these fragments, and believes his dream has told him to destroy the fragments before they can be used.

If you are given this persona, you have to behave in-game as you believe Ian Burblebutt would behave in such scenarios. Your nickname on discord will also be changed to Ian Burblebutt [Communist] to help people keep track. You are motivated in-game to push communist causes, and you will also need to do everything in your power to prevent the fragments from being united. You will need to adhere to this act above all else, even if the real you thinks it may be detrimental to your side’s chances of winning.

Lastly, I’ll also outright state this time that if there is some action you would like to “perform” that goes outside of standard game mechanics (cuz you’re roleplaying and all that), I’m willing to entertain these sorts of things as long as they make sense in context. Last game we saw some seeds of potential towards the end but nothing substantial. I’m hoping we can make this a much more interesting experience given all of the plots and subplots I’m giving you all to work with.

Now with that out of the way, here is the role lineup for this game:

Nexus Team roles:

Warrior (Civilian)

This is the most basic role. They have no powers and are on the Nexus team. Despite having no special abilities, they are the most common role and therefore have the most power in the daily voting. They must determine if they are on the right track or being misled on their own.

Priest (Doctor)

The Doctor is on the Nexus team, they have the power to defend anyone of their choosing from a mafia kill during the night. If the protected player is targeted by the mafia, they won’t die and it will be announced in the morning.

Paladin (Medic)

The Medic is on the Nexus team, and serves a similar role as the Doctor. On the first four turns of the game, the Medic can also heal other players, potentially saving them from death. On top of this, the Medic and Doctor start the game with their own private channel to speak with each other outside of the main text channel. This lets the two know for certain who the other one is, and how to efficiently handle the healing duties.

Mystic (Sheriff)

The Sheriff is on the Nexus team. Every night, the sheriff secretly learns the true identity of anyone of their choosing. This is extremely useful because it can potentially expose any mafioso posing as a civilian, but the Sheriff must be careful in the timing and wording of their revelations. Too soon and the mafia will take out the Sheriff before much has been accomplished, too late and the mafia may kill the Sheriff before they can say anything.

Necromancer (Gravedigger)

The Gravedigger can bring a dead player back to life for one turn. HA! I lied! I just buffed it to hell and back! The Gravedigger’s ability can now only be used once, but it resurrects all dead civilians for one turn. They cannot vote but are free to speak in #nexus like the other living players. This power still works on ordinary Civilians only.

Mafia Team roles:

Assassin
Assassin (Mafioso)

Basic Mafia team member. Technically they have no special powers, but they work together in a private channel with their comrades and choose one person to assassinate during the night each turn. The game ends if the Mafia team members equal or outnumber the Nexus team members, or if all Mafia team members are killed.

Knight (Blocker)

The Blocker acts on the Mafia team. Each night he chooses a person to block, and that person’s special abilities are disabled for the night phase. However, no notification is sent to either the blocker or the public channel that a block successfully blocked someone capable of doing anything that can be blocked. The target of the block will be notified that they were blocked if they were a role that could be blocked.

Archer
Archer (Sniper)

The Archer’s mighty bow can pick off targets without giving an opportunity for medical intervention. His kills surpass protection from healing roles, ensuring a target’s death. However, the Sniper’s actions are not separate kills, but rather a modification to the Mafia’s daily decision. He can only use this power twice, so it is critical that he doesn’t waste it on people that the Mafia does not expect to be protected.

The game will be played on the Realmafia Discord server. Here’s a quick rundown of the server:

#rules will have a link to this thread if you forget the rules and/or need to refer to something. This channel will also have instructions on how to use the bot if you’re new.

#announcements will be where I post the results from the night phases and daily lynchings, as well as the deadline to act before the end of the current day phase.

#player-status shows a list of all players, whether they’re alive or dead, and what their role was if they’re dead. This channel will also now show what roles are still alive for easy reference.

#persona-reference will contain a summary of every active persona in the game and who it’s assigned to so you can keep track of what’s going on.

#village-map will contain an image of the village map, marking where everyone’s persona lives along with some key features. It will become more clear what this has to do with anything once the game starts.

#nexus is the primary chat channel. debates, arguments, and discussions take place here. Everyone on the server can see the channel, but only living players can speak in it. dead players and spectators cannot speak in this channel to sway the discussion.

#lynch-voting is where you’ll officially declare you votes to avoid having them buried in the nexus channel. do not speak in this channel unless you’re actually declaring or removing an official vote. Use the >vote command to have the bot automatically count it.

#off-topic is for casual chat not relevant to the game. try not to seriously discuss the game in the channel to keep it clean.

#peanut-gallery is for spectators. everyone will be able to join the server regardless of whether or not they signed up, but only players will be able to speak in the game channels. if you want to watch the game, this is where you can comment or share theories with other spectators. players cannot see this channel at all, regardless of whether they’re dead or not.

#undead-lair is for players who are dead. similar to spectators, they can see the game channels, but can only speak in their designated channel. dead players still cannot see the peanut gallery.

#art is where players can put fanart of events that have taken place in the game. It doesn’t see a ton of use, but I’m hoping this game will be ridiculous enough that it gets used again. Anyone with the “Artist” role can post in this channel, regardless of whether they are a living player, a dead player, or even a spectator. Therefore it’s extremely important you do not abuse your privilege to speak in this channel to attempt to sway the game if you’re not supposed to be able to. Only put actual artwork here. If you’d like the “Artist” role, DM me with something you’d like to put in it, I’ll give it to you when you prove you have something to contribute.

#game-funnies is basically a collection of screenshotted quotes you find funny, especially when taken out of context. You’ll get a feel for it when you see it, trust me. To post in this channel, you also need the “Artist” role. Same restrictions apply, please be careful not to post anything relevant to actual game progress or you will lose your permissions, especially if you’re a spectator or dead player.

Sign-ups:

Like in some other games, I’ve already done some questioning on the server to see who’s interested and so the roster is already partially filled. Don’t panic! There is no player limit and I’ll add anyone who wants to join. I am not looking for any specific amount of players, I’ll probably start once this thread loses attention and/or I can’t hold it in anymore and decide I really want to see this happen. I’ll figure it out. You can sign up on here or by DM’ing me on discord (Xaklor#2460). If you do sign up here, make sure to give me your discord tag so I can friend you. This is necessary in order to set up the mafia chatroom, if you don’t do this then I can’t let you play. Also don’t forget if you go an entire phase without speaking you will be warned for inactivity, and will be kicked if you do it again the next phase.

Current Roster:

1. Deebomb
  2. Geo
  3. iExisted
  4. SirSpud
  5. Boombleeb
  6. Zuzu
  7. Ludfru
  8. WindowsHD
  9. GBSlayer
  10. EpicNecros
  11. Nameness
  12. Shen
  13. GammaGamer
  14. NubieDubie
  15. Redox
  16. Wallfish
  17. NyanGamer
  18. HorusKane

Here’s the server invite: https://discord.gg/FnP5XUz
Even if you don’t plan on participating, join the server! If this game is anything like the last one, it will certainly be worth your time to come watch the hilarious antics.

#1, like in real life
/s

You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, and quite possibly grow a brain tumor or two fill the void some of those roles cause, like last time have a splendid time!

it seems no one else is going to sign up, so I’m going to call it and say the game will start tomorrow at 3 PM MST, assuming my final preparations don’t take longer than expected. if one of you wants to join but hasn’t signed up yet, message me on discord or reply here immediately so I can squeeze you in. I do have some leftover material to work with so don’t worry about me not being able to write you into the game if you’re concerned. I probably can’t let you in if you attempt to sign up like 2 hours before the game starts but otherwise I think I can manage.

if you’d like to watch the silliness, you can still join the server as well

the game has started!

After an intense final boss fight against Ching Chong Chow the chef, Luke Grimms the head of the mafia succeeded in acquiring all 18 mysterious fragments. Katrina Lacey the lich attempted to stop him from performing whatever dastardly scheme he had in mind, but was incinerated by Karzug the Dragon King. Absolutely none of that is going to make any sense to someone who didn’t watch the whole thing but I swear it happened. Upon being completed, the strange device’s true potential was revealed: it would grant one person any one wish. Luke Grimms wished for his fiancé, Nicole, to be brought back to life. She was taken from him shortly before their wedding and his heart was broken ever since. Before she came to though, Luke left behind a note by her side which Karzug made sure she got. It said that Luke needed to go learn to be human again and told her to ask Tina and Renee for the details, and Karzug showed her the way. After hearing things out from the new couple, Nicole had a very difficult time hearing what they had to say but resolved to reconcile things with Luke should they ever meet again. Karzug returned to the gigantic tree, Daniel financed town reconstruction, Skullbot 3000 moved out of Mia’s workshop to explore the world with his new human heart, Jeremiah continued to care for his new dog, and Tina/Renee moved in together to grow even closer to each other.

Now, as for how to call this to say who “won”: First and foremost, Luke Grimms wins the game because he completed his mission to resurrect his fiancé. In addition to that though, The civilian faction also technically wins as well. Luke was the last remaining mafia member and opted not to kill anyone the last couple days of the game. If I forced the game to continue, the ending would not change in any significant way other than it’d confirm the civilian victory. You see, Luke Grimms’ role is Mafia Boss, a secret role that was not shared with the civilian team. If Luke is lynched, he has a body double to take the hit for him. The death would still count for civilian victory, but the character would continue to live. So forcing the game to stall until you finally lynch Luke just to end the game genuinely does not affect the ending here, and he’s already left town anyway so the mafia threat has been removed. “Congratulations!”

Thank you so much to anyone who genuinely engaged with this game! This was far and away the most fun I’ve ever had hosting one of these. I can’t even do a proper recap because so much happened! I really appreciate it. I have some plans for where to take this from here, but I’m sure most of you do as well so I’d be interested in hearing about it! There will definitely be another one of these games in this new style of realmafia, how long it’ll take to happen though will depend on a variety of factors so I can’t say when yet.

Special Roles

Mafia Boss: EpicNecros/herb (Adam Pint/Luke Grimms)
Blocker: Wallfish (Sebastian Tap)
Sniper: WindowsHD (Katrina Lacey)
Mafioso: GammaGamer (Colton Finglenut)

Sheriff: NyanGamer (Jessie Shrewston)
Doctor: Ludfru (Gabe Fatguy/Gluttony)
Medic: Deebomb (Aiden Chungus)
Gravedigger: NubieDubie (Daniel Wetwinkle)

Nightly Actions

Town Lynches:
Day 1: Wallfish
Day 2: GBSlayer
Day 3: iExisted
Day 4: WindowsHD
Day 5: GammaGamer
Day 6: Shen
Day 7: Ludfru

NyanGamer’s visits:
Night 1: Boombleeb
Night 2: WindowsHD
Night 3: Redox
Night 4: Nameness

Ludfru’s visits:
Night 1: Nameness
Night 2: WindowsHD
Night 3: WindowsHD
Night 4: none
Night 5: none
Night 6: none

Deebomb’s visits:
Night 1: Zuzu
Night 2: Ludfru

NubieDubie’s power:
Night 4: do the monster mash

Mafia kills:
Night 1: Geo
Night 2: Deebomb
Night 3: Zuzu
Night 4: Nameness
Night 5: NyanGamer
Night 6: none
Night 7: none

Wallfish’s targets:
He died night 1 lmao

WindowsHD’s powers:
Didn’t use any

Daily Summaries

Day 1:

RPS results:

Sebastian Tap : Ivy Burblebutt
Paper : Rock, Sebastian Wins!
Scissors : Scissors, Tie
Rock : Paper, Ivy Wins!
Rock : Paper, Ivy Wins!
Scissors : Rock, Sebastian Wins!

…it’s still a tie! Sebastian and Ivy perform a redo:

Paper : Paper, Tie
Scissors : Rock, Ivy wins!
Rock : Scissors, Sebastian wins!
Rock : Rock, Tie
Scissors : Rock, Ivy wins!

Sebastian was lynched from the last-minute tie vote set up by Katrina after all. He had accidentally made enemies of just about every person with a pulse so everyone wanted a piece of that meat. Just not in the way he expected or wanted. He was ground into a bloody pulp, not one of his organs or body parts were spared. It also seems this cocky fellow just happened to be the Blocker! Congratulations on your extremely early lead everyone! When searching his house after the lynching, his fragment was nowhere to be found. Presumably it was recovered by other mafia members before it could be lost.

The mafia’s first target was Brian Stuffs, believe it or not. He said literally one thing yesterday and for some reason that made the mafia want him dead. I don’t know what’s so offensive about offering PC upgrades but what do I know. Brian’s heart was ripped out of his chest leaving a giant cavity instead, with blood everywhere. His dreams of running a pawn shop were tragically cut down just as he was getting started. Brian Stuffs was a Civilian. His fragment was taken by the mafia during the attack.

Day 2:

After it was revealed that Ivy kidnapped Biscuit she was already on shaky ground, but then stabbing the poor thing? Her death could not have been brought quickly enough! Jeremiah rushed the dog to the vet to try and save him, while the rest of the lynch mob stormed the place and dragged Ivy out to the gallows. Ivy Burblebutt was a Civilian. After Ivy was hanged, Skullbot 3000 made a mad dash for Ivy’s house to recover her fragment. Ivy’s friend, Robert Bertrob, sprinted to intercept in an attempt to ensure the fragment couldn’t fall into another person’s hands. It was all for nothing however, Skullbot’s strength was more than enough to throw Robert to the side and swipe the fragment. Robert attempted to fight back by blasting Skullbot with a hose, but to no effect. While it seems Skullbot doesn’t react well to consuming water, their exterior is completely impenetrable. Nothing beats the angry Skullbot 3000. Skullbot now has Ivy’s fragment.

The mafia continue gathering fragments regardless of the drama. This night they took Aiden Chungus out of his house and ran over his neck with a truck. After examining the scene and searching his belongings, it became clear that Aiden Chungus was the Medic. Without him the town is less defended than before, though thankfully the Doctor is still alive. Aiden’s fragment was looted by the mafia.

Day 3:

Not much seemed to happen today, but there was enough residual resentment towards Ivy’s dog-butchering incident to continue pressing into her friend, Robert Bertrob. Robert had nothing to do with his friend going off the deep end and was even kinda grossed out about the incident himself but with nothing else going on he ended up getting lynched anyway. He already gave his fragment away to Skullbot who now has a whopping 3 fragments, so he didn’t have much left tying him down anymore. Robert Bertrob was a Civilian.

It seems the mafia aren’t keen on letting a fellow schemer continuing to scheme and plot fragment-related things, so A’Tavril Arrow was next on their hit list. He was found dead, stabbed through the heart with the message “your god can’t save you now” written in his blood on the wall. A’Tavril Arrow was just a Civilian after all though. No fragments were found on-site.

Day 4:

I hope you all enjoyed what was probably the busiest day in all of realmafia history, I’ve never had so many subplots running at once that I had to split the chat 3 ways to keep things organized. A whole bunch of things went down related to the activation and fusing of the fragments, but also amid the chaos was the revelation that Katrina Lacey was the Sniper! In traditional witch hunting fashion, she was tied to a stake and burned to ash. It seems she also managed to turn herself into a Lich on top of all this so far, but having her body burned has put her out of the picture for now. Her phylactery was given to Daniel Wetwinkle during the day and if it remains intact she will likely reappear sometime later.

The mafia certainly took notice of the day’s events as well, as they chose to assassinate Mia Tinkercusp during the night to acquire her fused cluster of 7 fragments all in one go. Mia had her limbs torn off and was left to bleed to death, with a note nearby that read “the louder the bark, the weaker the bite”. Mia Tinkercusp was a Civilian.

Also, it seems the dead have been brought back to life by some mysterious force! Please welcome back all the dead Civilians for a day!

Day 5:

Unsurprisingly, significantly less happened yesterday. Despite that, the game is still on track towards an ending of sorts. Colton Finglenut’s botched attempt to sway the vote last-minute did not go unnoticed, and he was executed for it on the spot. Obviously he was a Mafioso. His final contribution to the town was his head rolling on the ground. If he were alive he’d be arrested for littering, the careless fool.

But here comes the interesting twist today my friends: Jessie Shrewston the Sheriff was killed during the night! The last minute planting of a fragment cluster on her nightstand to keep it out of the hands of unconfirmed players apparently made her too juice a target to pass up, and it just so happens that the doctor was not protecting her. Good luck, cuz you’ll need it at this point. There’s only one fragment cluster left and you’ve lost the ability to ID other players.

At the base of the gigantic tree, you all find a note pinned to the tree using Tina’s katana, and covered in the shit/alcohol mixture Adam and Gabe have been producing over the last few days. The note reads:

You are on the verge of ending the battle, but the war has already been won. I must extend my gratitude to Ms. Tinkercusp, Ms. Lacey, Mr. Wetwinkle, and a special thanks to Mr. Skullbot. Without you all, it would not have been possible to gather all the fragments in one place, and it would have been even harder to keep them there. And to you Mr. Skullbot, I have no way of expressing my thanks towards you. Your ambitions, your desire to be human, were the catalyst for all of this, and I do not know how to repay you. Perhaps, you would like to know what Ms. Tinkercusp’s final wishes were? Well, I wouldn’t know either, she never saw it coming. Either way, you all are already aware that the fragments were never safe, and the only two people capable of separating them are already dead, one by your hand, and one by mine. There is only one cluster left, and my victory is inevitable…

…Well, that wouldn’t be entertaining at all, would it? I’ll play one last game with you all. Guess the purpose of the fragments, and I’ll hand over mine peacefully. I await your answer by the end of the day.

Signed, Grimms

Day 6:

With the end of days on the horizon, a whole bunch of character arcs seem to be fast approaching a conclusion, as well as destroying most of the remaining buildings. A whole lot happened yesterday but towards the end an eerie silence fell on the town as people braced for the end. As a last-ditch effort to stave off the mafia threat, the town hastily lynched Liam Oldberry. Too bad that was the wrong person. Liam Oldberry was a Civilian.

During the night the final fragment cluster was taken, obviously, but in a surprise twist no one was killed last night. This was not the work of the doctor however, there was simply no attempt to save anyone from at all. You might think the game was supposed to have ended just now since the mafia now have all the fragments and some no doubt horrible thing is about to happen. Well, while this hasn’t exactly been secret up until now, very few of you took notice when it was brought up: Ivy’s fragment is missing. No player has it. Skullbot thought he took it from her house when she was lynched, but that was actually Jeremiah’s fragment. Ivy was supposed to have two of them, but only one was found.

Another note was found at the base of the gigantic tree:

Well, it seems the jig is up.

I don’t feel like killing. It’d take too much effort. A meaningless expenditure.

I never mentioned the fragments were going to kill everyone. Hell, the mafia were really only tools in the first place, and not even they knew their use. Oh well. At the end of the day, they served their purpose - albeit not well, but it was sufficient.

I suppose we wrap this matter up, shall we? One fragment left, its whereabouts unknown. Let’s see if fortune would smile upon me today.

Signed,

Grimms

Day 7:

Let’s be honest, who the hell is keeping track of the plot? The final mafia member is in plain sight and has admitted to everything, but the real threat here is actually the huge blob of fat and flesh Gabe Fatguy has turned into and is consuming literally everything he can get his hands on. With that said, how the hell is anyone supposed to damage him in this state? He’ll eat anything you throw at him and his fat layer is so huge nothing can truly damage him. Well, it seems word of China’s downfall has reached a certain man by the name of Ching Chong Chow. The large, extremely muscular chinese chef bursts out of his restaurant and shouts “YOU’LL PAY FOR YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST THE HOMELAND!” Ching Chong Chow charges towards Gluttony and draws a very large energy blade out of his fragment and cleaves Gluttony in two. There is an enormous explosion of fat and blood, and what was once Gabe Fatguy dies instantly. Gabe Fatguy was the Doctor.

As you might have guessed, there was no mafia activity last night once again.

Persona Triggers

Adam Pint:

This character’s true Identity is Luke Grimms, the mafia boss. He knows what the fragments do from the beginning and hides this information from his underlings to avoid getting backstabbed. He wants to resurrect his beloved at all costs. This character wins if he is successful.

Aiden Chungus:

If this character fails to dab on Daniel Wetwinkle, he will commit suicide out of shame.

A’Tavril Arrow:

This character wins if Pthaloptulhu is resurrected.

Brian Stuffs:

This character must make 5 sales by the end of the game to stay in business, or sell their fragment for $5000.

Colton Finglenut:

This character is scared of Skullbot 3000.

Daniel Wetwinkle:

This character must announce a new expensive purchase every day phase or his behavior will be affected.

Gabe Fatguy:

This character has deep web black market connections and can buy just about anything during the night phase for a price. He is not able to purchase an enchanted dagger or a gold peach however.

Ivy Burblebutt:

This character hates Daniel Wetwinkle.

Jeremiah Hammod:

This character gives away his fragment before the start of the game.
Also on day 3, he discovers gold peaches on the gigantic tree. The tree produces gold peaches from this point forward.

Jessie Shrewston:

If this character successfully repaints everyone’s rooftops, they will decide they need to be repainted to something else.

Katrina Lacey:

The conditions to light the torches are:
green: eat breakfast
yellow: give the enchanted dagger to Mia
blue: animate an object
red: kiss another female character
Upon lighting all the torches, this character is given a copy of the Gay Agenda and gets a magic power boost.
This character can also animate an object during the night phase if they have the enchanted dagger.

Liam Oldberry:

If this character successfully rescues Susie, she will refuse to go back home and they will have to do something about it.

Mia Tinkercusp:

This character needs a human heart, a gold peach, and an enchanted dagger to complete their research on the fragments. Once completed, each fragment can be activated individually for a special power.

Renee Travis:

Originally, this character needed to actively oppose their side’s best interests and refuse to ever enjoy doing anything. I changed this partway through the game to “has a crush on Tina Wyrmslayer like a tsundere” because I felt the original was a catalyst for hostile feelings.

Robert Bertrob:

This character must defend Ivy at all costs.

Sebastian Tap:

This character is immune to STDs.

Skullbot 3000:

This character is invincible in combat.

Tina Wyrmslayer:

If Katrina animates an object, this character becomes obsessed with her spell and wants their fragment animated. If Katrina animates their fragment, this character will assume Katrina is a friend and act like she is a member of their party whether Katrina accepts or not.

Fragment Names and Powers

Adam Pint, DRINK, spawns beer in Adam’s fridge.
Aiden Chungus, MEMES, rickrolls everyone.
A’Tavril Arrow, DREAD, corrupts the fragments and only lets him make the final wish.
Brian Stuffs, FREEDOM, instantly forgives all of his debt.
Colton Finglenut, CLEANSING, makes littering punishable by 2 years in prison
Daniel Wetwinkle, RICHES, gives him 20 million dollars
Ivy Burblebutt, REVOLUTION, destroys all money in the village.
Ching Chong Chow, JUSTICE, gives him a huge energy blade at will.
Jeremiah Hammod, DOGGY, gives him the ability to speak to animals.
Jessie Shrewston, REPAINT, repaints everyone’s roofs to the same color.
Katrina Lacey, REVELATION, reveals the torch conditions.
Liam Oldberry, RESCUE, tells him where Susie is and equips him properly.
Mia Tinkercusp, UNLOCKING, activates other powers.
Renee Travis, SPITE, does nothing.
Robert Bertrob, LOYALTY, makes Ivy unkillable.
Sebastian Tap, SEXUALITY, gives him the best sex ever.
Skullbot 3000, HUMANITY, gives them full sentience.
Tina Wymslayer, KARZUG, summons Karzug the Dragon King.

Gabe

Karguz, the salamander king

why am i crying

That entire game was, bar none, one of the weirdest things I’ve witnessed in a long time. :no_mouth:

It was glorious

By far the best Mafia game that I’ve played (and also by far the most engaging!)

Props to @Xaklor for attempting to maintain the peace and catching up on everything that happened while they were sleeping (Especially in the final days)

Looking forward to seeing what the game turns into going forward.

It really was.

Here’s to the next game being more chaotic than the last!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.