Realmafia - The Signups

Shouldnt there be multiple mafiosos?

no.

tumblr_p6fqii7xSg1r3nw1vo2_500

This kind of sounds like town of salem, but I’ve never played it before. If another participant doesn’t join I’ll take their place, but in the meantime I want to see how the first game goes…

Begrudgingly…

There are multiple mafioso. Most will be standard, at least one will be a Don, and there is also exactly one Psychopath. All members participate in the same secret group discussion/vote at Night, so even if there is only one mafioso left and it’s a special role like the Psychopath, there is still a Nightly kill per that vote (even though he would be the only voice at that point).

Perhaps, but from my own experience in playing forum Mafia games, it tends to go smoother when the discussion and votes are left to happen freely, rather than pressuring people into making unwanted choices early in the Day phases. It also helps ensure that people who vote provide some reason for their choice (lest they appear suspicious).

To those talking about how to run it, I think it is happening via realm messages

Am I correct @Toastrz?

Yes, RealmEye’s messaging system will be used to inform everyone of their roles and speak with special role players about their decisions at Night.

Me

Sounds fun, I’ll join.

yes

Hanged*

But why? Unless there’s more than 15 people, one kill a night seems ok

Is there going to be a whisper function during the day @Toastrz

:man_facepalming: multiple mafiosos=still one kill

Ohh… I see…

Hmm… seems like Town of Salem. Haven’t played it in a while.
Gets into ranked match, gets Medium, and dies N1

Of course, Town of Salem is essentially Mafia plus other roles and rules

Pretty much. You might also know the game as Werewolf or Throne of Lies, but they’re all the same general concept.

Starts watching TwoPercentSkimm and Beyond the Summit Mafia

If there are not 25 people yet ill join

i’m in, toast gay btw

/signup if available