Realmafia - The Signups

When will this begin?

Been working on it right now. Just finished making cropped and transparent versions of everyone’s avatars for use in the game. Not sure if everything will be ready by tonight, but the game should hopefully start tomorrow at the latest.

also, will roles change every round? I came up with a role list that uses every class

Some role ideas
14 village role suggestions
Note, the ones that say Follower of Xil or Possessed are for WIP faction ideas that are separate from Mafia and Village

Mafia
Followers of Xil
and Possesed
will all use skins for each class as their symbol if this idea gets accepted by @Toastrz

Wait, isn’t necro 100% better than wizard?
Can kill anyone they choose, just like a wizard, while bringing someone back to life for that? If you use the necro like a wizard, then necro>wizard every single time.

A knight > warrior, mafia games almost always have roles that are straight up better
Thing is you don’t choose what you are and not every role is gaurenteed to be in a round
Wiz would probably be set up to be more common

Just making sure, with your idea, we would have a set amount of town and mafia roles every time right?
Cuz we don’t want some faction other than town to have majority, especially if it’s maf.

It would likely be (with 25) 15 village, 4 follower, 1 possessed (they convert others to possessed), 5 mafia

Vamp game every time = awesome

If we do another round at some point in the future, of course. Each game will be independent from the last, with fresh signups and probably balance changes too, depending on how this one goes. I don’t think we’ll have more than two factions since that tends to complicate things more than I like, but there are plenty of other classic civilian and mafia roles that may be added. Time will tell, though.

:thinking: image

I like the niegil pic

Nuuuuuuuu, I wanna play :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hey @Idragonet, your RealmEye profile is private, which means I can’t send you messages. Could you make your profile visible, or at least make it so friends can view it and then add me as a friend? Once that’s done, I’ll get all the role messages sent out and post the thread so that the game may begin!

hello “friend”

Who sent me an email called Doge is Aluve request access to the document

It was either @Toastrz or @Idragonet

me lol

I’m not sure what you’re talking about? Player role messages haven’t been sent out yet, if that’s what you’re talking about.

Okay

Like a legitimate email wanting access to edit my role suggestions